Happy Birthday, Izuku Midoriya!

MANGA SPOILER WARNINGS!!

The timer suddenly stopped at four minutes.

"Before we start, there is something you would all like to know." Aleister said. Everyone turned to look at him. The Sinclairs stood up from their loveseat.

"In our world, today is the birthday of one of two special people." Giselle said with a smile.

"Whose birthday is it?" Nezu asked.

"There is a reason why it is special, sir. You just have to wait and see." Giselle said.

"We will be going to the dining hall for the birthday. It is in the East Wing so we will not be going far." Aleister said. "Please follow us to the hall."

Everyone got up and followed the Sinclairs out of the theater.

When everyone got to the dining hall, they saw a table with a three-layer All Might themed cake while the hall was filled with green balloons, streamers and banners with bunny ears.

Izuku gasped in realization and covered his mouth with his hands. He felt tears in his eyes but he quickly blinked them away.

Confetti exploded out of nowhere and rained down. Everyone looked around for the source of the confetti.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Aleister and Giselle yelled out happily.

Everyone looked at Izuku in shock. The greenette looked around the hall.

"Is this really all for me?" Izuku asked in disbelief, looking at the Sinclairs.

The host and hostess nodded. "Yes." Aleister said with a smile.

"Wait Midoriya, when is your birthday?" Kyoka asked.

"July 15." Izuku said.

"You mean your birthday happened before the training camp? Why didn't you tell us?" Denki asked.

Izuku shrugged. "I haven't had a normal birthday in years. I figured this year wouldn't have been any different."

"Midori." Mina said sadly. "We would have celebrated your birthday."

"Midoriya, we're your friends." Tenya said. "We definitely would've celebrated your birthday with you."

"Yeah Deku. You never have to worry about us not being there for your birthday." Ochako said. She walked up to Izuku and gave him a hug.

Izuku's eyes trembled with tears once more, "T-thank you. This means a lot."

"Izuku, you deserve a proper birthday celebration." Giselle said.

"You're right, Mrs. Sinclair." Izuku said, wiping his eyes. "But one question, you mentioned one of two special people. Who's the other person?"

"Mirio Togata." Aleister said.

Izuku looked at Aleister in shock. "I share a birthday with Togata?"

Aleister nodded.

"No wonder you guys are so alike. That's so manly." Eijiro said.

"Yeah. I guess we are." Izuku said with a smile. He looked at the cake and laughed. "I have an All Might cake."

"That's adorable." Mitsuki said.

Izuku approached the cake. "I guess I have to cut it now. Is there anything I can use?"

"There should be a cake cutter on the table." Giselle said.

Inko stood next to her son. "Allow me, dear." She remembered the last time her son had a great birthday. It was so long ago.

Mitsuki and Masaru started to sing 'Happy Birthday' and everyone joined in.