Roaring Muscles

The timer was one minute until the start of episode three. Everyone returned to their seats except Izuku who was still in the bathroom. The timer hit zero and the lights dimmed.

"Wait, where's Deku?" Ochako asked. Everyone turned to the seat where Ochako and Izuku were seated and noticed that a certain green haired boy was missing.

"Me and Ojiro saw Midobro in the bathroom looking in the mirror." Eijiro said. "We were calling his name but I don't think he heard us."

"Yeah. He looked kind of angry. It was almost like he didn't recognize himself in the mirror. I have never seen him like that before." Mashirao admitted.

All Might's eyes widened. 'Is it because of that preview of me revealing One For All? I should go check on Young Midoriya.'  He was about to stand up from his seat.

"As the class rep, I shall go check on him." Tenya stated. He got up from his seat. "Midoriya must be feeling a lot of pressure seeing his past so I shall try to help him the best I can."

Tenya walked out of the theater with a concerned look. 'Midoriya, stay strong.'

Izuku splashed water on his face after he wiped his tears. 'Dammit Izuku. Why would you leave the theater like that? Now they're gonna wonder if something's wrong with you. Maybe you should just stay here for the whole episode.' Izuku glared into the mirror. 'What am I doing? I'm the next symbol of peace. The world's next greatest hero. I should be happy seeing All Might tell me those words again. Mr. Sinclair was right when he said that secrets were going to be revealed. But I was not expecting One For All to be revealed like that. Now I just feel regret.'

Izuku chuckled softly. Regret. That's a strong word. He didn't feel regret when he saved someone in need. He was willing to give up everything when he saved Ochako and Shoto. He was willing to give up his life for Katsuki, Kota, Eri and All Might just like the said hero wanted to give up his life to make him a better hero. He was willing to save Tenya from making a mistake that would end his dream as a hero. He looked at his right malformed hand and clenched a fist.

One punch. That's what started his dream to be a hero in UA, saving Ochako. One punch. He saved Kota from getting killed by that monster of a villain. One punch. He saved Eri from that bastard. 'Kacchan, Ochako, All Might, Todoroki, Iida, Kota and Eri.' Five of the people he saved ended up saving him as well. Even with all the pain he caused himself with this power, it was his ability to save people that made him a hero.

Izuku grit his teeth. Pain. All Izuku knew was pain. Eleven years of pain getting bullied by his childhood friend because of his kindness and not having a quirk. The pain of being rejected by society and his classmates throughout the years for being quirkless. Now seventeen plus months of pain perfecting One For All, he broke his arms to the point where they could end up as ticking timebombs. How much more pain would he have to endure in his life?

"Are you okay, Midoriya?" Tenya's voice interrupted Izuku's thoughts.

Izuku turned to see Tenya, who had his hand on Izuku's shoulder. He unclenched his fist and put it down. "Iida. Yeah I'm okay. I was just getting my thoughts straight."

"You do realize you've been in here for fifteen minutes?" Tenya questioned, taking his hand off Izuku's shoulder.

"What?! It's been fifteen minutes?" Izuku asked in shock.

"We were about to start the show when Uraraka saw that you were not in your seat. Ojiro and Kirishima were here and saw you looking into the mirror earlier. They tried to get your attention with no success, saying you looked angry. Now I find you here clenching your hand. Midoriya, what is going on? Don't lie to me." Tenya said sternly.