Confessions

I'm not really good at confessions. But I wanted to go for something meaningful and something that Izuku would probably do. Forgive me if it's a little long but I just winged it. It might be a little freaky too btw.

After Izuku left the conference room and walked out of the North Wing, he got lost in his own thoughts. Aizawa is proud of his progress, despite almost expelling him a few months ago. All Might reassured him that his classmates would never hurt him. Now all he had to figure out was how to tell Ochako that he loves her and wants to be with her. He tried to make it obvious that he likes her when he told everyone his type of girl and he complimented her costume in front of everyone, which was embarrassing but the smile she gave him was worth it. But all that went through his head was if she had the same feelings for him? She wouldn't try to kiss him on the lips in her room and then kiss him on the cheek twice if she didn't have feelings for him. He never had that kind of luck with girls in the past when they knew he was quirkless.

He let out a yawn. Aizawa was right about his sleeplessness. For the last two days, it was taking a toll on his mental state. But being with Ochako for the last three-four hours, he almost forgot about it. Almost. Had it not been for that talk, he would have been fine with keeping his anger in check. Now he needed food and a nap, but he still needed to talk to Ochako since they had a break like he promised, which made him realize something. Aizawa gave him the green light to be there for Ochako when the time came seeing Sir Nighteye's death. That must mean the show might do that. 'Does that mean he knows that I have feelings for Ochako? There's no way. I didn't tell anyone about my feelings for her except my mom. Then again, I didn't need to tell her when I started to praise Ochako for how strong and driven she was in her match against Kacchan.'

———————————————————

Eijiro looked at his green-haired friend in confusion as the boy walked into the dining hall like he was stuck under Hitoshi's Brainwash again just without his eyes glossed over. The redhead walked over to Izuku.

"Hey Midobro. Are you okay?" Eijiro asked, putting his hand on Izuku's shoulder. The One For All successor snapped out of his thoughts, realizing he walked into the dining hall.

'Why is this always happening to me?' Izuku thought. He looked around and didn't see Ochako anywhere or any of the girls. 'She must be with the girls.'

He gave Eijiro an embarrassed look. "Hey Kirishima. Sorry, I was just thinking about something."

"Is everything okay?" Eijiro asked with a concerned look. "Bakubro looked like he went through an interrogation and he wouldn't tell me anything. He went to his room after getting food and his parents looked calm for parents that just saw their son do bad things to his former childhood friend."

Izuku winced at the 'former' part which Eijiro noticed and immediately wanted to take it back. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said it like that."

"It's fine. Let me get some food first then we can talk." He went to the buffet table and got some katsudon. He went to a table and sat down.

"Itadakimasu."

Eijiro sat opposite of Izuku as the latter ate and talked. "Auntie Mitsuki smacked Kacchan on the back of his head a few times and yelled at him for everything he did to me, including the whole accusation that I was hiding my quirk from him when I was quirkless. I bet if she could, she would give him eleven years worth of smacks on the head." The two of them laughed at that. "Then there was his reaction to the aftermath if I did take his unheroic advice."

"What happened then?"

"They said if I did jump off the roof, he would most likely have been the prime suspect and then taken to a juvenile detention center and blacklisted from every Hero School in Japan." Izuku said. "He looked very surprised as if he didn't know that he would have been blacklisted."