2) Night Walker

Lilith's Pov:

Nobody knew me... the real me. By day I was Lilith Rosethorn and b y night I was the infamous Night Walker. 

Being the most dangerous super villain meant I gave the best ass whooping that heroes have ever seen. My normal day consisted of highs school and throwing rich men off their own buildings only for stupid Captain Atlas to save them. Whoopie!

I hate Captain Atlas. Or should I say Barry's brother. 

Cap sucked. I didn't understand how Barry could be related to such a douche and that guys friends... just thinking about them gets my blood boiling.

I felt the presence of Cap. Atlas or should I say Jackson. I turned around. "Pleased to see you again Cap how've ya been?"

Being a villain felt like being two different people. At school no one liked me except Barry who doesn't really know who I am. At least being in my super villain alias I can finally be the real me.

"You're going to pay for the suffering you've caused," he growled. Ugh. Always straight to business never any fun. He charged. I became intangible and he slipped through me. It always felt weird but it didn't have a crazy effect on me. This was always who it started. 

He charges I let him run through me and then he tries to pull something out of his ass which never really works. He is not experienced in martial arts. I am. So I have fun with him.

 He turns around charging again. I throw my right hand in the air towards him and with that he came to a halt. I felt the power surging through him into me as I drained him. I knew I couldn't kill him. I couldn't do that to Barry.

Absorbing his energy meant I could see his memories. When we first began fighting I saw him and baby Barry. Barry was always kind and sweet but always got beaten up for how small he was or because Jack's friends thought it was cool. 

When me and Jackson first began fighting I was able to see Barry and his kindness and I had to meet him. He befriended me and that's kind of how it's always been. Barry and me. Everyone else could go die but not him.

I released my hold on him and used his weak frame to my advantage as I kicked and punched as hard as I could with precision. The news would have a field day with this. Before I could send my final blow he caught my fist and looked up at me in rage. 

One word. Shit.

He grabbed my hand and through me into the building nearby. Of course news stations helicopter comes right when he finally gets the drop on me.

I tell you it's never fair.

My body finally stops and slams into one last wall just for good measure, you know?

That's gonna leave a mark. I felt the blood from my temple come down the side of my face and felt my left shoulder dislocated. I looked down to see my ankle twisted in the wrong direction. I had to pop my shoulder in place and snap my ankle back. 

I knew I would heal quick but for now all I felt was the heat and stinging. Using darkness manipulation I traveled home in the shadows. I never used it for fighting only when I couldn't walk or needed a quick escape. This being one of those moments.

________

My home life wasn't great. Unlike Barry and Jack who had a loving mother and father I had an empty apartment to myself. My parents consider me at age 15 to be a grown up. They left me the apartment and moved out because they preferred to live just the two of them.

They paid for the apartment and gave me two hundred for a month. Love you too.

It's been two years and I haven't seen them since the U-haul drove away with them and their stuff.