3)Abduction

Barry's Pov:

I felt awful through out the whole day. I knew they were being mean and they were triggering me but part of me felt like it was true. That hurt the most. I wasn't strong or hot and I was not popular. I was considered nerdy and no one would want that, would they.

Lil looked at me trying to reassure me although she didn't say anything she gave me nods. I appreciated she didn't try discussing it. I didn't want to talk about it and she understood that as we ate our lunch together in silence.

I looked up at the TV screen to see "Breaking News: Captain Atlas goes head to head with Night Walker!!!" I watched my brother chuck Night Walker into a building. I winced. That had to hurt.

I looked at Lilith who had a bored expression as if it wasn't interesting. 

"He freaking kicked her but!" That was the first thing I said all day.

"What? No he didn't! I bet she gave him a few good punches and kicks but it only shows him winning... or at least I think so." She looked down to her cafeteria spaghetti. It was disgusting with watered down meat sauce. Barf. 

I looked at the TV again. The video of Night Stalker getting chucked into the building was on a loop and Lil huffed. 

"She's really dangerous." I looked back at the TV.

"What happens if we ran into her?" She looked at me with an eyebrow raised and a smirk. "I think I would probably piss myself. I don't know she's not one to fool around with. My br- I mean Cap. has a really hard time fighting her." Nice one Barry! Way to go. I mentally slapped my forehead. She didn't catch on though.

"Yeah she is pretty scary... I think she's cool though." With that Lil shoved her spaghetti away and the bell dismissed us from lunch.

School got out a few hours later and I found my brother's car not even in the parking lot. He was gone in the morning before I could ask for a ride and it looked like I would be calling on Lil again for a ride.

At one point I'm pretty sure she just started bringing two helmets. 

"Hey I want you to meet my by that ice cream parlor later today... 4 PM. Okay?" I nodded my head in agreement.

We had a special ice cream shop we went to which was close by to my house. We went there once when I had a black eye from one of Marcus's goons last year and it kinda became a place for us. 

Not like we were dating. I've never thought about kissing her. Or telling her I like her... okay you know what I am just going to shut up.

She wouldn't want me I bet. I mean she has to keep standing up for me. I appreciate it but at the same time I don't think she would want that in a guy.

------

It was four and I was close to the ice cream parlor. It was a little sketchy over here though because it was maybe 15 minutes away from my home. I was a guy so people didn't think I needed a taser or something to defend myself with. Being me I knew I needed one but having brother as a super my parents believed he would be there for me.

Something snapped me out of my thoughts.

I felt weird. I felt like I was being watched. I don't think that's normal. I looked around me but all there was were shadows of buildings. I picked up my pace only for someone to jump out at me.

It was her. Night Walker. "Y-you're h-her." My eyes widened and I rubbed my eyes. "Hey cutie," she purred. Everything went dark.

I woke up in some abandoned where house with my hands tied behind my back. I looked down to see that my feet also were tied. Zip ties. Forking shirt! This was bad.