5) The Next Day

Lilith's Pov:

I think that worked nicely. Two nights ago Barry and Night Walker met and I knew that would shut Marcus and his goon's up for good. I went straight to school since Barry didn't text me otherwise.

He was at his locker like normal but this time I saw his brother next to him. It seemed they were in an argument. I didn't care as I walked towards them.

"Well what was her lair like? Yo-" Both boys made eye contact with me and Barry blushed and looked down. He was probably embarrassed since the kiss. I was nice and I didn't regret one bit of it.

"Hey Jacks." I nodded showing I knew he was there and then my attention went straight to Barry. I still remembered the taste of his lips and how soft they were.

"Hey topolino I saw you got your first kiss and in 4k." His blush only grew deeper as he looked towards the ground.

I used my finger and lifted his chin. He looked up at me or rather down. He was tall and his green eyes were like a trance for me.

His brown hair was a little tussled most likely bed head. Ugh. How badly I wanted to pick up where we left off. Or rather where Night Walker and Barry left off.

We walked to second together and all the girls were looking at him. All of a sudden he was a big deal at school. All that mattered was Marcus and Melissa backing off of him. "Was it scary?" One of the guys in literature asked. "Kinda. I mean she's even scarier in person." I didn't want to be scary not to him. Night Walker would make another appearance. Tonight.

------

I gave Barry a ride home after his brother calmed down from this morning claiming Barry wasn't "safe." I just rolled my eyes. He's with me and I would never hurt him the way I so badly wanted to hurt Jackson and his friends.

I dressed in my suit and put my mask and voice modifier on. I chose blue hair because everyone chooses platinum blonde. I am not one of those bitches.

I used the shadows and I landed on his roof. I saw him all alone in his room doing homework while his lamp light stayed on. His whole family must be asleep. I slid into his room using the shadows and then I stood behind his door. Okay yes. It was a little creepy. So what.

He scratched the back of his head and rubbed his eyes. I assumed it was calculus that was making him this way. Shit I have homework. Eh. That could wait.

"Hey cutie whatcha workin' on?" He looked like a rocket lifting off the ground and must have jumped three feet. He looked at me his eyes wide and then looked to the door.

"Honey is everything okay?" His mom asked. I motioned him with one finger over my mouth not to speak. His eyes grew wider. "Yeah mom. All's good." I smirked he didn't want to bust me.

"What are you doing here? How did you know where I live? How did you get here?" He whispered all of this to me. I might have been wrong some people might have still been awake. "I have my ways. Who is awake right now?"

"My whole family just went to bed," he said and then fear took his place. He was all alone with me. Perfect.

I stride towards him and looked around his room. It was a light grey and his bed had dark blue sheets and a dark blue bed spread. He had comics and school books on his book shelf and had a small wooden table that was his desk.

I was so close he stepped back but only to be met by his table. "Where you going cutie? Don't you wanna pick up where we left off?" He blushed. Ugh. I didn't realize how much I wanted him not until I kissed his lips.

"I-I don't k-know." He looked nervous. I put my hand on his shoulder. Looking for his approval and then slid my hand around his neck forcing us closer together." I don't think we should d-do t-this." He might as well have been sweating. His eyes became wide. "I-I don't know h-how to do this," he whispered.

"Neither do I." I didn't wait for approval and just took action. Our lips touched first just grazing. I pulled him closer. I kissed him harder and more passionately as he let out a small moan that assured me to keep kissing him. His hands were in the air like he was trying to surrender. I grabbed both hands and placed them on my hips. Our lips crashed into one another and I fit perfectly in his arms.

I shoved him into the seat he was using before I arrived and I straddled his body. I pushed my body against his only to receive small moans. It was all I needed to hear in order to keep going.

After a bit his hands knew what to do and they were in my hair and tracing my figure.  I let out small moans and gasps and continued to push against his body. Everything was spinning around us that's when I noticed some of my powers were acting up. My hands were shadow like and then my left leg became shadow like.

Barry reached for my left leg to rub it and his hand went through where my left leg was. His eyes widened. He froze and I panicked. "It's normal it's okay. I am fine." I think I just ruined our moment. Shit. He looked up into my eyes. "D-does it hurt?" He asked hoarsely. "No. I'm okay see." I became a shadow on top of him and then I reappeared. He still felt my weight but just saw a dark cloud like figure when I became a shadow. "See no harm."

I was still straddled on top of him and then I moved my hips against his. Barry's eyes widened as he tried to hide another moan and what he was feeling but it was too late I already felt it. "E-excuse me I need to go. I apologize." He gently removed me from his lap and speed walked to his bathroom. "Goodnight Barry."  My lips were numb and watching him have to go cool off made a stupid grin appear on my face. With that I took my leave.

----------

I landed in the city on top of a roof as I overlooked the metropolis. Should I tell Barry who I am? Still feeling the warmth where his hands touched me I felt a blush coming on. "Ugh. Snap out of it!" With that I turned around to find another villain. 

Water Rush. That was the worst name I have ever heard. His name basically told you his powers. Water. Big whoop. "What do you want water boy?" He looked annoyed. "Water Rush." I looked at him. "Okay water sprinkler. What do you want?"

This dude had a light blue leotard outfit on with a stupid cape. Yeah you heard me. Capes are stupid. Only superman pulls it off but then again he's fake. Comics try with capes and... okay back to what's going on.

"Well I know how big of a pain Atlas is to you. We could get rid of him together. You in?" Atlas happened to be Jack also known as Barry's brother. "No. I am not in. Now get off my roof H20."

"IT'S WATER RUSH! WHY DOES EVERYONE TREAT ME LIKE THIS!" I don't know Marcus you arrogant ass. His ego was already through the roof at school. No need to boost it as his villain self.

"I have people who will help me. I don't need you," he said.

"Ha. Yeah right. Try your best bud. I know who you are and trust me you are nothing. And nobody would associate with you in the villain population."

His face paled. "Y-you know who I am?" He looked scared. "Yes asshole get off my roof!"I had enough of this dip shit. 

He smirked. "Oh yeah? Who am I then?" He did what boys do. Peacock. I call it this because it's like they stick out their chests trying to act more manly. Barry didn't do that thank God.

"Okay Marcus Waldrun. Get the hell off my roof. Last time." I never thought I'd see water boy piss himself but here I was looking at a boy who look like he just saw a ghost. He took his leave and I felt the cold air against my face. 

I needed to cool off after what happened between me and Barry. All I could think abut was how amazing he was. Would he accept me as Night Walker and Lil? Or does he only want my super villain because it gives him a rush? The feeling of being naughty?

I need time to think this through. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin what me and Barry have both as Lil and Night Walker.