Chapter 1

Sakura-chan, Kakashi-sensei, and all the others were all standing around a grave. A grave to a person who sacrificed himself, to save us.

Sasuke Uchiha.
Only 17 years old.
You may rest in peace, dear Sasuke Uchiha.

Most of us were crying, especially Sakura-chan, but I had something else on my mind. Of course, I cried, but my thoughts were in a different place.

I never confessed to him! I had the chance! And now it's too late!

I always liked, no loved Sasuke and my feelings for him will stay put.

"C-Come on, Naruto. We have to get back..." Kakashi-sensei's voice was shaking. He just lost his students and wasn't there to save him.

I got dragged away from the grave. I didn't want to leave, how can I be a Hokage when I couldn't even save him.

I got dragged back to Sasuke's house, or where he used to live.
"Maybe you should stay here for the night, Naruto." Tears started to fall again. Kakashi-sensei knew the pain of losing someone you love. Kakashi-sensei lost Rin-chan. They were close, maybe lovers. I never got to know her.

"Thanks, sensei. I appreciate it." I tried smiling, but hard it was, my tears were running and I just wanted to scream.

~

We separated and I now stood inside his old house/place. I looked around, some things were laying on the floor, broken and other stuff was perfectly fine. I walked closer to his bedroom.

My face got into a shock. Sasuke was standing there laughing, not at me, but with me. He then disappeared.
It was a hallucination.

I took some breaths, for a second I thought I saw him.
I calmed down and walked to his closet. Inside there were different types of clothes. Some from the Uchiha clan and some normal ones.

I took off my pants and my jacket/shirt. I decided to sleep in some of his clothes. It was all I had left of him and my feelings for him were strong.

I got them on. It was just a large T-shirt. I sat on the bed.
And again, laughing came. I turned and saw Sasuke sitting there laughing along with me.
I reached out to him but he disappeared. It was a hallucination again.

I laid down on the side. I started to feel him by my side, just like if we were sleeping together like a couple.
My tears started to fall again. Why all these hallucinations? Why couldn't the real one appear!

~
(Dreaming)

"Sasuke! It's too dangerous! If you do this, you could die!"

Sasuke looked at me with an intense look. He already made his decision.

"Don't you get it! This is the only way! I am the last Uchiha from the clan! And only I can stop it!"

We were facing something big. Everything was destroyed by it. Everyone was harmed badly and almost couldn't fight.

"I won't let you! There has to be another way!" I started to tear up, was this it? No! There had to be another way!

An explosion came a little away from us and more followed.

Sasuke then turned to our big bright bubble with an Uchiha clan mark on it. It was shining so bright, it could probably blind ya.

As it started to get brighter, his face turned serious. He raised his hand and attacked me. I was already hurt so that made it worse. I knew exactly why he did it.