Chapter 4

I opened the front door to what was Sasuke's place but now mine.

As I laid my coat on the table I felt something. "Naruto..." Sasuke was holding my hands again on my stomach. "Y-You're here again, but how?!" He smiled.

~
(The next text contains sexual scenes. Scroll/Go down to the next ~ if you're uncomfortable with it)

He laid his lips on my neck and started to kiss it. I started to feel weird, not in a bad way.

"S-Sasuke..." He let go of my hands and disappeared.
He appeared in front of me again. "W-Wait please-" Before I could continue his lips touched mine as he pulled me closer.

My tears ran. If this was a dream, I would never want to wake up.

The kiss broke and he said, "I am just a spirit Naruto... But still, you can feel me, touch me and kiss me." Now I started crying. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry... It took more time than I thought to get here." He raised my head and kissed me again.

He started to push me over to someplace, even tho our lips were together.
I sat down and felt the bed and he broke the kiss. He then opened his jacket (T-shirt thing) up and took it up. "W-Wait..." He looked confused at me. "How... How do I know it's you?..... Tell me something only the real Sasuke would know!..." First, he looked confused at me but then smiled, "a week before I died, you took me to a place where you could see the sun go down. At the time, everyone was at a small party, to celebrate something I didn't care about. So we were completely alone.
After some time we were there, I fell asleep on ya shoulder." He was right, everyone wasn't outside that day, but of course. Someone could have seen us.
"Still not sure, someone could have seen us... What does Sasuke always call me, in public but also not?"

He made a 😐 face. "Your so stupid Dobe! This is why your grades are bad! You can't even tell if I'm real or not!" His voice was just like when he was alive. It was him.

I folded my arms around his neck and laid him on top of me. "It is you..." He kissed me again. He then broke the kiss and opened my jacket, threw my headband off, and kisses my neck.

I felt weird again, but I loved that feeling.
He licked down to my chest and down to my waist.
He then looked at me and I was breathing heavily. "You're so cute..." His head came closer and our lips touched again.
I felt his hand go down to my pants. I felt them go under my pants and down to my dick. He broke the kiss and I made a small moan.

I held onto the sheet. My breaths were heavy, I moaned a little and I had it too hot.

He pulled his hand up from my pants and then pulled his and mine off. He looked at me but then he kissed me, using his tongue and I spread my legs.
I felt his hand go down to my dick again, but this time it slides past it and down to my ass. I felt two fingers going up.

"A-Ahhh!~" and I continued to moan as he started thrusting with his fingers.
I kissed him again. This moment was intense. I wanted it to last for a long time.
"You feeling okay?~" his voice sounded lusty. I nodded, "yeah, couldn't feel better" I smiled at him.

He pulled his fingers out and I made a little long moan.
"Ready?" I nodded and it slowly came inside me. I made a long moan.
He started thrusting inside me. I moaned every time.

As he was thrusting inside me, his head was looking down. Guess this made him feel good too. He started to moan a little, but not as much as me.
"B-bastard, stop holding back. Or should I take over?" I smiled at him and he started to thrust faster and faster. "I l-love-" he moaned a little. "I love you, N-Naruto"

~
(Reality)

I sat up in my bed. It was wet all around me.

"Was that a dream?... DARN"

I threw my duvet off, just to see my pants were completely wet. I sighed and got up. Now I had to take a bath.

I took some clothes from my dresser and then got to the bathroom.

I turned on the water, took my clothes off, and threw them in my wash basket.

I got into the shower and leaned against the wall.

"That dream... Why did it feel so real?" I felt the water, rolling down on my body, my hair became wet and my tears ran. How I wished that wasn't a dream...

I finished the shower after a little time. It was nice.

I got some of Sasuke's old clothes on. I heard laughing again. I turned my head to the bed and saw 17 years old Sasuke's sweet face. It disappeared afterward. Guess it was a hallucination again.

I got to the kitchen, opened a box of ramen. That was what I ate and it was never gonna change.

As I was sitting at the table, ready to eat ramen, he appeared in front of me again. This time it was different, this time wasn't it a Sasuke I knew. He looked older, as an adult.
I rubbed my eyes, but when I looked again, he was gone.
Was that how Sasuke would have looked like in the future?! My thoughts were spinning.

I decided to continue eating instead. Maybe the Akina-sensei would know? Or maybe Daichi-sensei? Eichi-sensei? No matter. They were gonna tell me what was going on anyways.

~

I threw the empty ramen box out and we're ready to go.

I opened the door and the sun was shining bright.
I took a deep breath of fresh air and started walking to the flower shop.
I wanted to give him some special flowers today. His favorite! He always brought them, whenever we walked past the flower shop.

~
(Memory)

Sasuke, Sakura, and I were done with a small mission. We had to get something to a village.

We weren't old enough for the big mission and my grades weren't the best either. But it looked like those two had it okay.

We passed by a flower shop and Sasuke stopped.

"Huh? Sasuke-Kun? Why did you stop?" He ignored Sakura and walked inside the flower shop, so we had no other choice but to wait.

After some minutes he came out again holding a flower. It was really pretty. I think the flower is called a violet.

"Wow, Sasuke! That flower is pretty!" Sakura was all over him as usual. Sasuke didn't seem to pay attention at all to Sakura. He only looked at the flower and then me. It made me flinch a little.

~
(Reality)

I walked out of the flower shop. In my hand, I had a ton of his favorite flowers.

"Naruto-Kun?" I turned my head and saw Hinata-chan right behind me. "Oh? Hinata-chan? Are you getting flowers as well?" She nodded and showed me some pretty flowers.
"Are those for someone? Or just decoration?" After I said that, she turned her head. It looked like she was blushing.

She held them out in front of me and said "These are for you, Naruto-Kun"

~
Thanks for reading! Love ya'll!!