Chapter 5

I starred at Hinata-chan.

"What?" My face turned lost. Why were those flowers for me? Didn't Hinata-chan like Sakura-chan? What?

"W-Wait, why?" I laughed awkwardly. I was so confused.
"I liked you once, Naruto-Kun..." Okay, I lost my jaw now. She did what!?
"Eh... Heh, why are you telling me this?" I started to get awkward.

"Because you dummy. I want you to place these at Sasuke-Kun's grave!... I want to tell him to keep you safe. I know you've liked him for a long time... And I've known, I never had a chance..."

I was still hella confused but, I took the flowers anyway and said, "Uh? Thanks? I will tell him... That." She smiled and walked away while I was trying, to figure out, what the hell just happened.

~

I got to the grave after some minutes. I had Hinata-chan's flowers and his favorite.
I took the mini shovel beside the grave and started digging. I wanted the flowers to be in the ground, so they could keep Sasuke safe.

It took quite a long to make it pretty. I started making other stuff around the grave okay as well.
"There... All pretty." I smiled and patted his grave.

The weather was beautiful, only a little wind.
Sometimes I wonder if he's going around us all, as the wind. If he's protecting us.

Everyone that had been on a deadly or none deadly mission, always made it back alive. It makes me happy.

Every beautiful moment got interrupted by my growling stomach. "Time for my sweet ramen!" I laughed and smiled.

"Cya soon buddy..." I smiled at the grave and walked away.

~

I opened the curtains and walked into the BEST ramen place ever!

"Oi! Teuchi!" I sat down and he turned to me. "Ah, Naruto! Good to see ya."

And that's how our conversations start.

~

After I've been eating a lot of ramens, I look up from my bowl.

"Teuchi?"

"Yes?" I ate the bowl done. "Thanks for the ramen!" I smiled a bright smile.

~
I got home and the time was late. It took longer to eat ramen than I thought.

I sighed and took my headband off. "Great... I'm tired..." I laughed a little. This was so crazy.

A knock came on my door, so of course, I opened it.

"Oh? Kakashi-sensei? What brings you here?" I stepped aside, so he could come in.

"I just came to tell you some news about your meeting with those 3. They told me, they wanted to meet up again at 3 pm." I nodded.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind!"

~

I could rest in peace now, on my bed. A very comfortable bed. "It's only you and me-" But when I turned my head, he wasn't there. Now that I think about it, he hasn't shown up the whole day.

"Sasuke?" Of course, he wouldn't respond. But I kept trying.

~

"Sasuke?! Where are you?!" Where is he?! I've searched the whole house! And no hallucinations

I now stood in the kitchen, against the desk. No hallucinations, no spirit, no feeling of him! What's going on!?

I sighed. "Maybe it's over... Maybe they ain't coming back?... I just have to accept it..."