Chapter 2

I stared at the hallucination of Sasuke's younger self, his tears were running down his cheeks. He reached out to me and disappeared.
I was silent for some time and then shook my head.

~

As I sat on the bed, I saw him again. He was laughing again. His beautiful laugh made me happy. "Oh... Dear Sasuke... I'm so sorry..." I reached out and touched the hallucination. It disappeared right after.

~
(Dreaming)

"Oi! Dobe!" Sasuke ran over to me, "Eh? What?" He stopped and smiled a smirk. "I'm going on a mission! With the higher ranks!" That got me jealous. "Hah!? With the higher ranks?! Why! I wanna go too!" He laughed and said, "You're not smart enough, your grades are always awful" I made a "Hmph!"

He laughed and raised two fingers. He then tapped my forehead (just like Itachi did) and said, "Come on Naruto, you're 17 years old. You'll get on a mission soon enough" I smiled.

~

Explosions came all around. I was on the ground, trying to reach out for Sasuke. "Please!... Sasuke! Don't do this!..."

~
(Reality)

I woke up, breathing quite fast.

What I just dreamed about, was right before...

My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the front door. I got up slowly and walked to the front door.

I opened it and saw Kakashi-sensei. "Kakashi-sensei? What are you doing here, in the middle of the night?..." He walked closer and I backed away.

"We have to talk... About..." He stopped, his hands folded and he looked down to the side. "Sasuke's sacrifice..." Now, what was this about? "His? Why? What happened?"

"We know the attack was a spell from the Uchiha clan right? The big mark on it showed it off...
In the mission, we got attacked. The person's last attack before he died, was the big bright bubble..."

I was confused, "What's your point?"

"My point is... Maybe the person knew Sasuke was someone from the Uchiha clan... And wanted him dead..."

I got surprised, but it also made sense. Many people have been trying to kill all the Uchiha's. And now they've won. "It makes sense... But, we can't make things different anymore... He's gone..."

Kakashi-sensei looked more relaxed than before. "I'm happy you're moving forward. It's hard, but you'll get to the point where you almost forget him," he smiled and walked out of the house again. It had started to rain. I looked up in the sky. Sasuke liked the rain.

I stood in the rain and looked up.
A happy relaxed sigh came beside me.
A hallucination of young Sasuke and I was sitting beside me.

~
(Memory)

"C-Come on Sasuke!..." I sneezed, "It's cold out here!" I was freezing like a little dog. "You're such a loser, Dobe" I looked at him with a little annoyed look. "How come you're not cold?! Are you immortal or something??" Sasuke laughed, I couldn't stop blushing, it was so adorable.

"Come on Dobe! I am just used to it! So should you! What if you end up on a mission and it's cold? You have to learn how to survive"