Chapter 3

~
(Dreaming)

"Oi, Dobe! Wake up!" I woke up to 13 years old, Sasuke standing in front of me. I fell asleep against a tree while reading a book.
"If you wanna be the next Hokage, you have to stop falling asleep! Or your grades are gonna stay low! And you'll be the next Hokage of stupidity" He started laughing and I looked to the side pissed and embarrassed. "Shut up!.. Why do you care?!" He simply smiled and said, "Cause then, I won't have anyone to compete with."
That smile, made me feel something for him. Right there, I fell in love with that boy.

~
(Reality)

I woke up and saw I fell asleep against the grave. I sighed and stood up and turned to pat the grave goodbye, I saw a paper on the ground.
I took it and read it.

Dear Naruto.
I have been talking with some of the other ninjas, that know about those things. They wanted to talk, but that is up to you.

Oh, and while you were sleeping, it looked like someone was beside you, leaning against your shoulder. A shadow of someone. Maybe that was a hallucination of Sasuke? Or a creep.

From Kakashi-sensei.

It made me happy but also creeped out, to know someone was beside me. But if it was Sasuke... I looked at the grave. "Are you?... Protecting me?..." Like if the grave could answer, but still, It felt like it did...

~

I found Kakashi-sensei and told him, I wanted to talk with them.
"Alright, tomorrow at 3 pm."

"Sounds-" I felt something grabbing my pants, so I looked down and saw a little child. The child looked at me and to my surprise, it was Sasuke.

"Naruto?" I kept looking at him. His face was so adorable.
I picked him up and he leaned his head against my shoulder.

Kakashi-sensei looked worried but also confused at me. At first, I didn't get it but then I realized my tears had started to fall. "Naruto?... Are you alright?" I didn't feel the hallucination anymore, so little Sasuke had disappeared. I tried wiping my tears away and answered, "yeah, sorry..." It didn't sound real enough, so Kakashi-sensei pulled me closer to a hug.

"How much do you see him?..." My tears ran even more. "Almost all...the time..." He patted my back and I knew what that meant. I started to cry. I started to cry a lot.

He knew I've been holding back. When my tears fell, I didn't want it all out, but now, I just couldn't take it.

"You do love him, huh?" My answer was holding onto Kakashi-sensei even more and crying even more.

"I understand your pain..."

I felt someone else hug me and it looked like Kakashi-sensei noticed it too. Sasuke it was... 17 years old Sasuke was hugging us both. He looked like he was crying. Was he sorry? Was he feeling down? Was it happy tears?

"So your hallucinations are real..." Sasuke disappeared, but I still felt him here.

I let go of Kakashi-sensei and answered, "yeah..."

~

I got home (Sasuke's place/home) and I barely got some other clothes on before I felt him here.

I walked to the living room and saw him standing with his back to me and it made me wonder, what if it wasn't hallucinations, but his spirit? Or his ghost?

"Sasuke?..." He turned to me and smiled. He took one step while smiling and I immediately could feel him behind me.

He was holding my hands on my stomach while having his head against mine.

"My dear Naruto..." His voice was like a little echo. "How... Are you here with me?..." He smiled and disappeared. Now I couldn't feel him at all, but that was okay... I just smiled. I got to hear him say my name... I got to feel him again... And that was enough for me...

~
(Dreaming)

I took Sasuke's hand and placed it on my hair. He started to get a little red. He removed his hand and taped me with two fingers on my forehead. "Baka! You can't take my hand like that!" I laughed, "come on!~" I stepped closer to him, pulled him closer into a kiss. The kiss turned into something more exciting. Sasuke was like a little softy. He wasn't used to it. The kiss broke and I said, "Shall we continue this at my house?~"

~
(Reality)

I woke up and things were blurry. What I just dreamed about, was how I wished things were. Me and Sasuke being a couple. Having family, all those kinds of things.

I looked to the left side and saw little kid Sasuke sleeping beside me. Another hallucination, but I didn't mind at all. I kissed his head and it disappeared.

~

I got to a temple where Kakashi-sensei said to meet the other ninjas.
(I am gonna give those ninjas some random names. I am not sure if there are those ninjas and, this is my au)

"Good, you made it in time." On 3 chairs were 3 ninjas that I never seen before.

"

These 3 knows many things. You've probably never seen them before because they travel a lot."

I greeted them and they greeted me.

Kakashi-sensei pointed at the girl, "That's Akina Yui, Daichi Yamato, Eichi Kiyoshi."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki." I greeted again.

"Please, young man, sit down," I did as Akina-sensei told me to.

"We heard a lot about you, but also your close friend's death. We're sorry." I just simply smiled, "It's okay... Don't think about it Daichi-sensei"

"To the point. We heard from Kakashi-sensei, you've had some hallucinations of your dear friend? Sasuke Uchiha? Was his name right? The last member of the Uchiha clan?" Eichi-sensei sounded like a little rude, but that was just how it was.

I was about to answer but looked beside Akina-sensei. Right there was 17 years old Sasuke again. He was sitting on the table, looking at me.

"Naruto? Are you with us?" But it wasn't the same as last night. He smiled and then disappeared, just like all the other hallucinations.

"Sorry, yes, that is correct" They started to write some things down. "Kakashi-sensei told us about they've shown up pretty often. Do they talk to you? Or show any type of contact?" I made a gulp, that reminded me of last night.

"Naruto? We're not here to make you feel uncomfortable, so if you don't wanna answers, you can tell us."

I bowed and said, "Sorry, then I won't answer, 'cause I'm not sure yet." They understood and continued.

~

After an hour or two, we were finally done.

"Alright, we will come back to you. We're not sure what causes this yet."

~

As I stood outside the temple, I saw child Sasuke again. He took my hand and stayed close to me.
Then it disappeared.

~
(Akina-sensei's view)

"You saw it, right?" Daichi and Eichi-kun nodded.
"So he isn't lying... He really does see his friend."
We saw a little shadow of a boy. We know how Sasuke looked like, also as a kid. And that shadow was formed like him.

----
Ah! Hope you enjoy!