Chapter 6

The 3 ninjas looked shocked. Don't think they've ever seen a dead person show up like this. Akina-sensei stood up, walking a step closer. 

I didn't do anything, I didn't wanna do anything. Feeling him like this was extremely new and I loved it. But still, I wondered how he was here. How can a dead person be here?

''Oh my... How is he here...'' Daichi-sensei stood up as well. Eichi-sensei looked not that shocked as the others, but still, you could see he hasn't seen something like this before.

''We'll be leaving...'' 

''W-Wait! S-Sasuke.'' Kakashi-sensei came a little closer, but he was too late. Sasuke disappeared with me.

~

I opened my eyes and saw we were back at the house. He was holding me, instead of my arm. ''You f*cking idiot...'' I slightly laughed ''Gomen ne (Sorry/I'm sorry) Sasuke...'' He sighed, it sounded like he was quite tired of, what happened. Thinking of it, made me wonder, HOW?! IS?! HE?! HERE?!

He slowly raised his hand, while I was thinking about it. I felt a tap on my forehead. I looked up at him, my tears started to fall, out of nowhere. It felt so real... ''How... You can't be...'' I moved my head a little away from his hand. He just slightly laughed and took my hand. He placed it on his heart, or where it is in your body. 

I didn't feel anything..... 

I tried to remove my hand, but he kept on holding it against his chest. 

And slowly... I felt it...

One beat... and again.. and again...

My face turned shocked, more and more. I could feel his heartbeat... It was real.. It... 

My tears started falling. 

I buried my face in his chest. 

He was real... He were here with me...

''Naruto...''

I looked up.

Our lips touched...

I was kissing the one I've loved for so long... He was here... How? I didn't care... We could live together... We could have a family... 

I never wanted... it to...end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this is probably the end! I'm sorry it ends, out of nowhere. You probably have questions! And I'll answer them! 

Write them in the comments. 

Hope you enjoyed this!