Into The Woods | Technoblade X Reader

Summary: Technobalde meets an odd person while looking for his horse

Genre: None really :/

Pronouns: They/Them

A huff escaped Technoblade's lips as he searched for Carl, the horse had gotten spooked and ran off into unfamiliar territory

A huff escaped Technoblade's lips as he searched for Carl, the horse had gotten spooked and ran off into unfamiliar territory. Techno was quick to go after the horse but Carl was most definitely faster.

"Fuck, how far did he run?" Techno took a second to stop and look around, hoping to spot the horse somewhere within the trees.

"If you're looking for the horse he's down by the creek over there." The voice chimed out from behind the piglin, prompting him to turn around. With no hesitation, he swung his sword at you, though rather than connecting with your figure his sword whipped right through a gathering of butterflies.

"That's not very nice, I was simply trying to help you." Your voice came from his side this time and again with no hesitation he swung. And once again he hit nothing and instead was met with a swarm of fluttering butterflies.

"Who the hell are you?" Technoblade frantically looked around, though there was no one in sight. His aggravation only intensified, not only was Carl missing but now he was being punked by some random jerk.

"Well maybe if you weren't constantly trying to kill me I'd tell you." Technoblade looked upwards, finally seeing you rather than butterflies. You were sat atop one of the higher branches in a nearby tree, legs swingingly lazily and gaze trained down on him.

Watching him carefully you jumped from the branch, landing on the ground too softly for his liking.

"What the fuck are you?" Techno raised his sword, pointing it in your direction.

"First it was who am I and now it's what am I. You never seem to stop asking questions. Well since you're oh so eager to know, I am (y/n) god of all living creatures. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Technoblade, god of blood." Rather than lower his sword Technoblade only raised it higher and got more angered.

"How do I know you aren't lying, and how do you know who I am?" With a sigh, you stepped forward and moved the sword away from your face, only for Techno to put it right back where it was.

"Well obviously turning into butterflies and jumping from great heights isn't something that just anyone could do, and I know who you are because I've spoken with a little birdie friend of yours." You let out a soft laugh, finding humor in his distress.

"You know Philza?" Techno lowered his sword, but still kept his guard up in case of a surprise attack.

"Well of course, what other bird would I be talking about? Anyways back to your horse." You let out a long and loud whistle, then simply stood there for a moment.

"What was that?" Though before you even needed to answer, Carl came galloping into view.

"Carl!" Technoblade was quick to greet his four-legged friend, glad that he was ok. Upon turning around though Techno found that you were nowhere in sight. Where did you go? Were you even real in the first place?

Deciding not to think on it too much Technoblade hoped onto Carl and started on the ride home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting home was easy, as was putting Carl away. Though what made going into his home so difficult was that white letter taped to his door. The envelope had no markings on the outside, the only key to who it came from being the butterfly stamped into the wax seal.

Rather than go into his own home Technoblade marched over, and into, Philza's home. Not even bothering to shed his cape or boots Techno marched right over to where Phil stood in the kitchen and started speaking.

"Have you ever met a god by the name (y/n)? They're the good of all the animals or something like that?" A surprised look crossed Phil's face before he nodded and smiled.

"Ah yes, I do remember someone like that, though it's been a while so we've talked last. Why do you ask?"

"Because I met them today. They knew who I am and helped me find Carl, that's not why I'm here though. They somehow left this letter at my door and I want to know why."

"Well did you read it? How are you so sure it's them?" Phil looked at the envelope in Technoblade's hands and quirked a brow.

"I know it's them because of this," Techno raised the letter and pointed to the wax seal.

"It's the same butterfly as the ones they turned into. And, uh no I didn't even think to read it, just came right over here." Technoblade contemplated reading it, what reason would you have for sending him a letter anyway.

In one swift motion, Philza reached over and yanked the letter from his hands. Now with it in his own hands, Phil immediately opened the envelope and pulled out the paper inside. Though before he could unfold and read what it said, it was yanked from him by Techno.

"The letter's for me, not you." With that said Techno cast his gaze downwards towards the paper, might as well read it now.

The letter was short, only a few lines written on the paper. In summary, it said that (y/n) was thankful for Techno's appearance and that they stop by sometime soon, whether intentionally or not.

After reading that letter Techno handed it to Phil, he was sure the winged man would want to read it anyways.

"Hm, maybe you should." Techno looked confused at Phil's words.

"Should what?"

"Go visit, not only will the change in scenery be nice but it would be nice for you to have a friend."

"I have friends."

"Not counting me and the syndicate." Technoblade rolled his eyes, what does he need friends for. He has Phil, the dogs, Carl, and the syndicate, he doesn't need anything more.

With a quick goodbye, Techno grabbed the letter and left. Though as he undressed and changed into nightwear for the night he couldn't help but think of (y/n). Technoblade had never read anything about them in any books or heard any stories about a nature god by that name.

With one final sigh, the piglin climbed into bed, determined to find out if you are who you really claim to be.