Nap Time | Karl X Reader

Summary: You fall asleep while waiting for Karl

Genre: Fluff

Pronouns: None/Gender Neutral

"Fuck!" You hadn't meant to cure so loudly but that fall hurt

"Fuck!" You hadn't meant to cure so loudly but that fall hurt. You were simply riding your longboard through the park when you hit a rock and were sent tumbling.

"Dammit." Thankfully you didn't fall too badly and had only managed to collect a few scrapes and scratches on your knees and palms. There wasn't any bleeding but the stinging of all your injuries was certainly annoying.

Standing up and brushing yourself off you looked around to see if anyone had noticed your spill. Thankfully it looked as though you were the only one in the park.

You grabbed your board from where it lay only a few feet away and started to head home. Your knees were much too sore for you to ride back so you choose to walk, you lived rather close anyways.

Entering and setting your board down you did your best to be as quiet as possible. Your boyfriend was streaming only a few doors away from where you currently were and you didn't want to interrupt him.

Flipping the switch for the bathroom you walked in and turned on the faucet. Cleaning your scuffed palms was easy, they only needed to be rinsed off. It was your knees that were gonna be hell.

Settling yourself on the toilet with a damp rag you got to work on your knees. Over they were an easy clean it was just the obnoxious road rash that made your work difficult.

Though once you had cleaned and bandaged your knees you were able to clean up your mess and in the bathroom and head out into the living room. You wanted to check over your board to make sure there was no serious damage done, it was your second most dearest thing. Your boyfriend being the first.

A quick once-over of your board ensured that there was no serious damage, just the usual dirt on the wheels and a scuff from when you once crashed into a fence.

Setting your board back into place you kick off your shoes and head into the living room. After a fumble like that, you wanted nothing more than to kick back and relax, especially since Karl wouldn't be finished with his stream for a little while longer.

Turning on the tv and settling into the couch you prepared to wait out the rest of the stream, normally you would've watched his stream but you were tired, and rewatching a tv show that you've seen at least 12 times sounded better.

With your show playing and you snuggled up on the couch, it was only a matter of time before sleep overtook you. With you now dozing on the sofa, time passed by at record speed.

Taking a moment to breathe after shutting off his stream, Karl thought about what you were up to. From what he could hear echoing out of the living room, you were binge-watching tv episodes. With one final check that everything was turned off and shut down, Karl got up and headed towards the living room.

What he expected to see was your stunning self sat atop the sofa, watching tv and possibly munching on a snack. What he found though was you sound asleep on the couch with the tv left running as background noise.

Torn between letting you nap and waking you up so the two of you could hang out, Karl decided it was best to simply take some cute photos of you and let you rest. So with phone in hand, Karl snapped a few photos, some of just you and some with him in it as well. One of those were totally gonna be his new lock screen.

With his heart, and photo gallery, full, Karl settled into the armchair beside the sofa. He would've preferred to snuggle up with you on the couch but then he risked waking you up, which he was trying not to do. Though he would take advantage of the fact that you're asleep to catch up on a favorite show of his.

Though the second he picked up the remote and closed out of your show you spoke up.

"I was watching that." Your voice was a bit of a spook for him, as he was sure you were fast asleep.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were sleeping."

"I was but woke up when I heard you walk in." Sitting up you looked in his direction and sleepily smiled.

"Wait you were awake the whole time? So when I-" His shock was what cut him off but you finished the sentence regardless.

"Yes, I was awake when you took those photos. Now c'mere I wanna cuddle." Grabby hands were all it took for him to come bounding over to you, immediately cuddling up with your frame.

"I love you, goofball."

"Love you too."