Out Of The Woods | Technoblade X Reader

Summary: Finding a new purpose in life you follow Technoblade out of the woods

Genre: none I guess

Pronouns: They/them

Part 2 of Into The Woods

It was early in the morning when Technoblade had mounted Carl, only seconds from setting out on a trip

It was early in the morning when Technoblade had mounted Carl, only seconds from setting out on a trip. He had told Philza only moments before where he was headed in case anything were to happen.

With one final check that he had everything he needed he headed off. The trip was shorter now that he knew where he was headed, well sort of. He knew the general area that he had last seen you but wasn't sure as to where exactly he could find you.

Arriving at the clearing he had interacted with you last he hopped off of Carl and looked around. Leashing the horse to a nearby tree, Technoblade walked around the edge of the clearing, searching for any sign of you.

"Looking for me?" Spinning around, hand reaching for his sword, Technoblade saw you. Upon recognizing you, he relaxed and headed in your direction.

"It's ok for me to feed him apples right?" Holding the apple up to Carl you smiled as he ate the fruit.

"Yeah just don't feed him too many, he'll get an upset stomach." Things were silent for a moment as Techno watched you feed the horse apples.

"So whatcha doing back here, miss me that much?" You laughed at the expression on Techno's face, the disgruntled look being quite amusing to you.

"No, I came to ask you a few questions. I don't believe you are who you claim to be." With a sigh, you stepped away from the horse and faced Technoblade.

"You claim to be the god of all living things and yet I've never seen your name anywhere. So who are you?" You cast your gaze to the floor, nervously rubbing the toe of your shoe in the dirt below you.

"Ok so maybe I fibbed a little, I'm not a god. It would be cool to be one but I'm just a fairy." Technoblade was confused. Weren't fairies supposed to be tiny little things with wings?

When you looked up and met Technoblade's confused gaze you chuckled.

"Certain fae have the ability to change between a 'mortal' form and their fairy form." The piglin nodded in understanding before speaking again.

"I've never seen a fairy with powers like yours, just what are you capable of?"

"Well, most forest fae can do lots of things but not me. I was, and always have been, the runt."

"You don't look like a runt."

"I meant ability-wise, all my siblings can do all these cool things and I just talk to animals. I was deemed useless from a young age and decided it would be better for everyone to just leave, so I did." There was a silence between the two, a sadden yet understanding type.

"Is that all you came here for? If so then I'll be on my way."

"Do you have a home?" This question was a surprise to both of them. Not only did (y/n) see this as sorta strange, but Techno was shocked as to why he was doing this.

"I uh, not really? I just kinda sleep in the trees. I'm not sure how to build so I just sorta use the forest as one big home. Why do you ask?" Techno's words once again came as a surprise.

"Would you like to come stay with me and my friend? Your animal abilities would certainly be helpful." His words made you light up, a new sparkle shining in your eye. With no hesitation, you nodded eagerly, the excitement leading you to shrink to your pixie form and flutter around animatedly.

"Do you have anything you need to pack before we go?" Turning back into your more human-like form you took a second to look around.

"Hmm, no not that I can think of. Is it ok for me to bring some animals with me though?"

"What animals?"

"Well, there's my horse, Buckley, my dog, Scout, and my squirrel Chips. Also, where do you live?" Technoblade sighed.

"You can bring your pets if you'd like, and I live in the tundra. Is that gonna be a problem for you?" You shook your head.

"Nah, I could use a change from this boring forest anyways. So when are we leaving?"

"Now." Technoblade hoped onto Carl and waited for you. With a whistle, all three of your furry friends came trampling into the clearing. Mounting Buckley you called Chips to your shoulder and Scout to sit in front of you.

With everything all set the two of you headed off towards the Tundra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, this place is beautiful." You spun around softly, taking in the sight before you. Technoblade only nodded before ushering you forward.

"Yes very pretty now let's get you inside before you freeze to death." Following him into the home you were immediately greeted with warmth.

"You're back earlier than expected, how'd it go?" Phil didn't need an answer as he turned and saw you standing beside Techno. The piglin had an unreadable expression while you were curiously looking around at everything.

"Wow, your home is gorgeous."

"Ah, thank you. Oh dear, you look chilled to the bone, come here." Phil motioned for you to sit in front of the fire, hoping the heat will help warm you up.

"Oh, thank you, we appreciate it."

"We?" As if on cue Chips poked out from behind your head. The small squirrel sniffling in Phil's direction.

"Aw well, aren't you cute? Does it have a name?"

"His name is Chips, you can pet him, he's just a little shy around new people." With a light laugh, you plucked Chips from his hiding spot and settled him in your hands.

The small critter seemed to perk up at the soft head pats that Phil provided. With a light-hearted chuckled Phile stepped back and allowed the two of you to warm up.

"Are either of you hungry, I was just about to start dinner?"

"I haven't eaten since I left, not sure about (y/n)."

"I'll have some if you don't mind."

"Not at all, it's my pleasure."