Time For Some Change -Chapter 1-

Tommy sleepily opened his steel blue eyes as he felt the warm sun on his face. he had been napping under a quiet oak tree yesterday, but it seems he ended up sleeping through the whole night instead. He didn't really mind it though, as he stood up and streched his legs, he looked around for a moment almost as if to adapt to his surroundings. He was fairly drowsy but didnt want to go back to sleep.

The blond suddenly hears his stomach grumble and slightly startles himself. "Shit-.." he cuts himself off and slightly readjusts his white wings as he stops to think. Food, where would be a good place to look for food. he thinks to himself. Maybe if he just looks around he'll eventually find something?

He thinks about it for a little more but decides he will just look around for a village or something. He walks away from the peaceful oak which was in a fairly open field and heads into the forest. Tommy peacefully strolls around in the forest before reaching a snow biome. It's a fair bit colder but he thinks that's alright.

Tommy was starting to question how good of an idea going out to search blindly like this was, but he also knew it was a bit too late to just turn back. but then he notices that behind some trees is a open snowy area with what Tommy thinks is a village, he lightly jogs over to the village hungry as ever after wandering for what must have been atleast a few hours. he grabs some wheat once he arrives and crafts some bread. He munches down on the bread and pays little to no attention to anything around him.

"Tommy?" a familiar raspy voice says in a serious tone. "Hm?" Tommy looks up and sees the tall piglin hybrid standing infront of him looking down at him with a cold stare. It was Technoblade. "Why are you here Tommy." it was more of a demand than a question if Tommy was being completely honest here. "What do you mean why? im clearly just here for some food?" Tommy looked back at the man infront of him making clearly confused eye contact. He had not seen his older brother in ages after the destruction of L'manberg and things didn't exactly go smoothly between them from there on.

"You know damn well this village is right next to my house Tommy." the man looked more irritated than before back at Tommy . "So let me repeat myself, why are you here?" Thats when it hit him. Tommy realised what was going on.

"Oh shit- Yeah uhm-.. Yeah thats my bad Techno. I didnt mean to end up near your house i promise." Normally Tommy probably would have replied in an overly sassy and/or irritating way, but he was trying to change for the better and decided this would help keep things less.. violent? Technoblades coldness suddenly seemed to shift. his expression was hard to read but he seemed to be thinking. "So your telling me you're simply here to eat? no catch, no nothing?

"

Tommy nods at him while continuing to chew a mouthful of bread from earlier. The voices seemed to be just as confused as Techno at the moment. Well, some of them were.

Did he hit his head or something?

Blood for the blood god.

Kill him.

Blood, blood, blood.

Why are we talking to the child?

Leave the kid be, it's not that important.

The voices weren't being too loud but they still somewhat distracted Technoblade from the current situation.

"Look, Techno, Im really sorry about everything i did i really didn't mean to bertray you i-" Techno cuts him off and speaks to him in a harsher more angered tone. "Yeah, well you did. I told you government corrupts Tommy! I told you it was bad! I literally even said you could sit out all the damage! i asked for almost nothing from you and yo-" Tommy cuts Techno off from his yelling. "Yeah well i never said you weren't right did i!? I never said i disagreed!"

The pinkette looks down at his feet with a completely baffled expression glued to his face. "Im sorry Techno, i really am." Tommy says in a genuine tone laced with regret. "You really mean that Tommy?" Techno says and twitches one of his elf like ears. "I do." Tommy looks away too ashamed of himself to look Technoblade in the eyes. he regrets fighting with him Tommy really did.

Tommy flinches as he feels something warmly embrace him, he looks back to see Technoblade is hugging him tightly. Tommy hugs him back. "I'll give you another chance but you better not mess this one up Tom." Tommy was honestly just glad to have his brother back and promised himself he would try to be better. 

Tommy spreads his Wings and hugs Techno with them shielding him from the light fall of snow that had just begun. "How'bout we go back to me and Phil's house so we can tell him how things have changed?" Techno suggests at Tommy. "I'd love that." Tommy replies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 866 Words

Authors Notes:

Hi! Thank you so much for reading this chapter. It's my first time writing a fic so i would love some constructive critisism.

Also feel free to come with suggestion for future parts if you want I'll be reading through the comments if i get any.

This was pretty fun to write and I'd be willing to write more if people want that. That is really all i have to say so have a great day and please let me know if you would like me to write more. Bye-bye! <3