"Wait!" -Chapter 5-

Tommy sat with Technoblade by the breakfast table. They were both eating their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

It was such a calm morning. Tommy lightly blew on his cup of English breakfast tea.

He then took a sip of it.

It was perfect, not too hot, not too cold, not too sweet, not too bitter. Just perfect.

On the other side of the table was a sleepy Techno, he munched drowsily down on his eggs and chicken bacon. 

He also had coffee. The coffee was fairly dark, just two sugar cubes and no milk.

They both found their morning beverages to be crucial, it matters a whole lot for a good breakfast.

Techno got up. "I'll be heading of as usual now Toms, take care."

Though he may not seem like it, Techno could be really soft when it came to the ones he loved. If he loves you, he'll probably even protect you with his life. Tommy knew this already though, he was his brother after all.

The door closed behind Technoblade. The blonde boy still sat by the table.

"Pleaaase, Techno," The pinkette grunted, "Just this one time!"  Tommy stared up at his older brother with pleading puppy-eyes. 

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea Tommy..." 

The blue eyed boy snapped back to reality as he heard a knock on the front door. The knock, from what he could tell, sounded desperate. Tommy shivered for a  second.

He scurried to the door nervously. The door opened.

"Ranboo?" Tommy was clearly bewildered.

Ranboo seemed tense, had something happened?

"You alright Ranboo?"

The taller boy looked to the side, just for a moment though.

"It's Michael." The blond looked even more nervous than before now, he gulped. "What about him?" 

Tommy was honestly Michael's uncle at this point, Michael absolutely adored Tommy. And just to be clear Tommy absolutely loved him aswell. they truly were like family.

"He's missing, we can't find him anywhere, please help, Tommy." Ranboo was quite literally begging him.

 The dual haired boy looked at him with pleading eyes. Ranboo would probably cry if it weren't for the fact that tears literally burned him. Y'know with him being part enderman and such.

He also got burned by his tears when he cried. Tommy knew that.