Bees and flower fields -Chapter 7-

"Tubbs?" Tommy realised Michael was't there anymore. "Yeah, bossman?" The avian boy  seemed to think for a moment. "Is Michael okay?" His best friend smiled at him. "He's fine, Ranboo took him earlier." Tommy let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh and Ranboo explained the whole wing thing, don't worry about it." If Tommy was being honest with himself he kind of forgot about his wings for a bit.

But to be fair he had just gone through some pretty fucking heavy stress.

"So you're not mad?" Tommy questioned sitting up in the bed and rubbing the back of his neck.

"A little dissapointed, yeah." The blonde listened carefully so he wouldn't missunderstand anything. "But i also respect your decision." 

"Anyways, how you feeling Tommy?" Tommy let out a slightly awkward laugh. "I'm doing alri-"

A loud cluck was sounded as a chicken jumped up into the bed. "WHAT THE FUCK-!?" Tommy  was extremely confused. 

He looked over at Tubbo looking for any sort of explaination. "That's Michaels chicken, i think it wanted to say hi." Tubbo chuckled saying the last part. 

"Oh." that was all the blond said. he turned his head to look at the chicken next to him.

He carefully put his hand next to the chicken as if to test it. 

The chicken seemed to be fine with Tommy as it then sat down.

Tommy then pet the small animal a few times.

"I guess the chicken is ok."

Tubbo did a little "I guess so" shrug to his best friends statement.

"Wait, how did you even find us?" 

Tubbo looked a little confused.

"You were literally like right outside snowchesters borders."

Tommy looked completely dumbfounded.

"Well that's embarrasing."

"Atleast you're fine now."  The brunett goat hybrid said.

Tubbo looked at a nearby clock. "Looks like I gotta go, Tommy?" they looked at eachother. "I can start walking back home no worries." Tubbo smiled thankfully. "Better get going then, aye?" Tommy asked. Tubbo glanced back at the clock from earlier. "Guess so, yeah"

Tommy got up from the bed and went outuside with Tubbo.

"Cya, Bossman!" Tubbo shouted to Tommy with a smile as he started running to wherever he needed to go while waving to his best friend.

"Cya, Tubs!" He shouted back, hopefully Tubbo heard him. he then did a little wave aswell.

Tommy was once again walking through the oh-so familiar forest.

He was extremely exhausted, but he needed to get home so he kept going.

That's then he remembered something. 

"Why am i even walking i literally have wings-" Tommy kind of knew why but at the same time still felt kind of dumb for forgetting. There was nothing stopping him from flying anymore. 

How nice.

The nervous but determined young boy focused. He got a proper stance just in case that would help and he opened his wings. 

and that was kind of just it. 

Tommy loved flying like this.

The wind in is face, the skies clear and blue.