"Welcome home" -Chapter 2-

As Technoblade and Tommy were heading towards Techno's and Phil's Home Tommy remembered something. Though it wasn't exactly something he was proud of, Tommy had always hidden his wings. He had wings since he was around 15 but never really told anyone. Well except for Technoblade. he had trusted him with his secret when they were working together after Tommy's exile. Even after things broke up between the two, Techno hadn't told anyone, he was a man of his word and had promised  Tommy to never tell anyone.

The only reason Tommy had dared to hang around with his wings visible was simply cause he was so far away from the main parts of the Smp. Like there was rarely anyone this far out so he thought it would be fine. Tommy had also brought a brown sachel with him in which he had an extra shirt, same as his usual shirt actually. Bandages to cover up his wings if necessary, and just typical Tommy items like cobblestone, basic tools and such. Tommy was actually really lucky the one person on the entire server who knew was the one he just so happend to run into.

"So do you plan on telling Phil now or should we stop so you can cover them up?" Tommy looked back at his wings for a second. "Might aswell i guess."  Tommy seemed a bit uncertain and reluctant in his reply but also didn't stop stop walking and therefore just kinda went through with it. "If you say so." 

The chatting brothers were now nearing the familiar dark oak fence surrounding the cabins. "Hey Tommy, do you mind if i go get some food for Steve from inside real quick?" Techno suggested as they were almost there now. "Yeah sure I'll wait by the stairs i guess." Techno nodded at the blond and walked inside his home.

 As Tommy sat on the wooden stairs leaning against the stone brick side of it, Steve, wandered his way over to him. The Large polar bear lightly tugged at his shirt. "You wanna go up there?" Steve seemed to agree and let go and went up to the porch-like area at the top of the stairs.

Tommy followed and sat down once he got up there, the polar bear then curled himself up around most of the boy next to him. Tommy felt safe, comfortable even. Tommy rarely ever felt like this anymore. Maybe Steve isn't too bad. 

Tommy felt a slight heartache creeping up on him. This reminded him of Friend. Friend was also comforting. It was almost as if his fur functioned like blue. Well, friend was always blue but never transparent like the fluff his Brother always used was, but he still always made Tommy feel slightly better. God he missed friend. The blue ram was all he really had left after Ghostbur, Tommy tried to push away the memories by nuzzling his head down into Steve's fur. The blonde relaxed and looked up at the clouds as he thought about his day.

Meanwhile Technoblade was searching through his chest searching for fish. He could've sworn he and Phil had gone out to get some the other day.  He searched through many of his chests until he finally found a bucket with some cod in it. "Ah, there it is." The pinkett picked up the bucket and made his way to the front door. "Ok, im back, sorry i took so lo- Heh!?" Techno saw a sleepy Tommy lying with his head resting on the soft fur of Steve. Techno was just standing there, the voices were practically giving him a headache with how loud they were acting at the moment.