Wilted. -Chapter 8-

The sun shone through Tommys window. But things weren't as calm as usual. Dream was out of prison now. That fucking horrified him. How is anyone even supposed to feel in a situation like that? Tommy certainly didn't have the answer to that one.

He got up and got dressed per usual. Outside it was sunny. Obviously cold either way since Tommy was literally living in a snowy forest now; A snowy spruce forest if you were to get into details. 

He pushed open his door to see Techno sitting by the dining table as usual but, something was off. 

Atleast something felt off about Techno right now. "Techno? you good?" Techno lifted his head to look up at Tommy "Has anyone told you yet?"  Hesitated Techno.

Tommy became unnerved. "Told me what?" he faltered. And that point the atmosphere was already tense. Techno knew it would probably become worse any second now though. "Ranboo's dead, Tom." Technoblade exclaimed. "He-What?" Tommy softly blurted out.

It was all really falling through for him now, huh? After having finally atleast mostly gotten over Ghostbur Dream's out of jail and Ranboo's dead. Typical innit? Tommy had to much on his mind at the moment to properly react so he stayed fairly calm. On the outside atleast.

"What happened?" Tommy asked. Techno took in a deep breath to hopefully prepare himself for this. "Sam killed him," Techno continued calmly with a hint of what seemed to be something similar to regret, or maybe greif? "He held him hostage outside the prison and he said he wouldn't let him go unless Dream came back to prison." Techno sighed. "Dream didn't care though, and he definetly wasn't gonna go back to jail for Ranboo." 

"The bastard just fuckin' skedaddled off and let Ranboo die?"  Tommy stammered. "What the fuck." The blond murmured to himself. "I think I need some space." Tommy stated and went back to his room bringing some water in a glass with him.

Tommy sat down his glass of water on his bedside table and sat himelf on the edge of his bed. He watch as the water in the glass moved from him setting it down. The small waves in the water was oddly comforitng. Almost a little warm.

Jeez how coud Tubbo be taking this? He literally just lost his husband, and Michael who had just gotten home had gotten his father taken away from him. Just like that. That must be hard for them. Though quite a lot of Tommy wanted to go be there for his best friend right now he just couldn't make himself do it.

He wasn't ready for that. Did Michael have any idea. Even the slightest idea that maybe 'Boo' wasn't coming home?

Just the thoughts of all this were paining Tommy, but they wouldn't just go away. It sadly isn't that simple nor has it ever been that simple. Sorrowful and heavy. Tommy was tired.

He wan't ready to lose someone again. Tubbo and Michael were also most likely far from ready to lose someone. Especially Ranboo.

Would everything be different now? Ranboo, would he ever be coming back? Would he ever get to see his son againi? His husband? Anyone he cared about?

Tommy just kept thinking. It was so fucking unfair. It usually is. God this was going to take a toll on so many people Tommy cared about. 

Why.

Couldn't Sam have thought this better through? Why was Sam like this. Yeah sure he was a warden, but that didn't have to mean he couldn't act humane at all did it? 

And Dream. Did he have no remorse for what he caused? He probably didn't the sadistic fuck probably didn't even care. Heck, maybe he even found it 'enteraining' to cause a commotion like this. 

Even chasing Tommy afterwards. That just made him feel sick. He didn't wanna be near Dream, let alone see him. It was scarring. Dream chasing him. Practically mocking him in that dumbass tone he uses. 

The calm and soft tone he had mixed with I'm going to fuck you up. He despised it, Hated it even. Tommy still remembers it so vividly. 

Running with everything hes got all the way from exile to back here. Tommys so thankful Philza was outside when he arrived. 

Philza even believed him. It was nicie being reassured for once. Though it was helpful for feeling comfortable living here it didn't rid him of his fear. That was unrealistic. The shit Dream had done that had hurt the teenager had gone far beyond repair. 

Sure, maybe some of it could heal eventually but some of the stuff Dream had done had permanently scacrred Tommy. He had no doubt about it.

Why did everything have to be so goddamn complicated and difficult. Everything felt so chaotic now.

Like everything was happening at once. Maybe it was? Tommy didn't know though.

It felt like hardly anything made sense to him right now. How much more could possiibly even happen anymore? Tommy looked back at his glass og water. It was still now, the water was calm.

Tommy lifted the glass and took a sip, refreshing. He drank up the rest of the water and put the glass back on his desk.  

It's almost funny how the concept of time fades when youu get lost in thought huh. 

You think about something fot what feels like a second and all of a sudden an hour has passed. The things around you may start to blend togethter. It's strange.

However. Tommy had now done just exactly that. Spent his entire day thinking and worrying about his life and everything happening in it right now. He sat down in the morning to think and ended up sitting there for hours.  

He couldn't do much about it now thtough so he decided he would just let it go and ignore it for the time being. There was bigger things to worry about now.

Even if Tommy didn't wanna worry now. If you're going through something it's often hard to forget it, it's not like you can just reverse issue and have everything go back to normal. Oh well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1013

Authors notes: And I have once again come back. Yeah I really haven't been having the best luck writing regularly on here. But atleast I write sometimes guess. Welp, have a great Day/Afternoon/Morning/Night or whatever the time is where you are, Love ya! <3