"Since when?" -Chapter 3-

Once again Tommy felt the morning sun warm his face. He felt better than he did last night. That sad feeling was still slightly there, but atleast now it was bearable. Tommy rubbed the sleep from his eyes and sat up in his bed. The boy let out an audible sigh. A content one at that. He felt quite awake considering he just woke up. Phil would probably come home today.

Tommy's relationship with Phil wasn't exactly bad, but he still definitely was not the favorite. Even from a young age Tommy could with ease tell Technoblade was the favorite. Well in complete bluntness, Tommy was the least favorite out of the bunch. 

Sure he got some attention and all. But at the end of the day, he was really in both of his older siblings shadows most of the time. He was used to it though. Plus, It's not like he was mad at Phil for it anyways.

By the time Tommy had gotten ready for the day Techno had already left. Tommy left his room and went over to the kitchen to make some breakfast. He looked over at the kitchen countertop. Seems like Techno made him breakfast? He walked over to the breakfast waffles to see there was a sticky note attached to the edge of the plate. "Went out to adventure for the day, I'll be back later. -Techno"  Tommy smiled and let out a slight chuckle as he read the note. 

That was considerate of Techno, He thought to himself. 

Tommy then sat down to eat but before he could even start the door practically flew open as an extremely anxious Philza burst through the doorway, netherite sword in hand. Tommy could without issue tell he was ready to attack at any moment if necessary. 

The young blond put down his fork and looked at Philza. There were several black feathers floating in the air, presumably from Philza. Phil then turned his head and locked eyes with Tommy. The mans experssion faltered. God this was getting awkward."Hey dad."  Phil fixed his compusure a bit. "Heya, Mate." Tommy awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

 "Techno let me stay here, im not here for any trouble." Tommy tried to smile but it but he could almost guarantee he just looked uncomfortable. "Oh." Phil put away his sword. The tension in the room seemed to weaken.

 "Sorry bout that Toms, one of my crows said they saw someone in Techno's house. " Tommy nodded to show he was paying attention. "I know he's almost never home at this time of the day, that and when was the last time he had visitors? Y'know?" Tommy smiled again, genuinly this time. "Yeah of course, It's nothing" The other avian closed the front door and went to go sit with Tommy by the dining table.

Phil sat down across the table from where Tommy was seated. "So you and Techno made up?"  Tommy hummed a yeah sounding noise as a response. "Yeah i apparently live here now." The boy took a mouthful of waffle onto his fork and started eating it. "That was unexpected."  Phil replied softly.

The two of them sat there chatting about random things for a while until Tommy finished his meal. "When did Techno learn to cook anyways?" Tommy questioned. "Im not quite sure, I think hes been cooking for fun recently, so i guess that could be it." He said calmly "That makes sense I guess."

Tommy got up and turned around with his plate. Phil went completely silent as he put away his dirty dish. "Tommy..?" He sounded rather serious and this made Tommy a bit unnerved. "Yeah Phil?" Tommy turned around to see the absolutely shocked expression on his father. "You good Phil?" The blond boy was starting to get concerned. 

"Am i seeing things or do you have wings?" Tommy froze for a second. Shit, yeah about that." Phil looked completely and utterly confused. "go on?" Tommy was unsure of how he should word things. "Yeah, no, they're real dad."  

The older avian just looked at his son, still completely shocked. "Like 100% seriously? you're not messing with me?" Tommy walked to a open place by the dininig table where his father was seated. Tommy opened his snowy white wings completely. 

They were just as big as Phil's were. Though they were also the complete opposite color of his. Phil had black wings while Tommy's were a stunning pure white.

"You weren't kidding mate." Tommy closed his wings again. "No shit sherlock." Phil's face went from shock to what looked like genuine excitment and curiosity. "How long have you had them? Do you know how to use them? Does anyone else know?" Tommy chuckled as his father rambled. "Since i was 15, Yes i know how to use them and Techno knows, no one else." Phil grinned "That's amazing Tommy!" 

Tommy felt appreciated. He hadn't really been with Phil either as of recently. Just like he had missed Techno he had missed Phil. He had missed his family. Turns out Tommy zoned out cause now Philza was calling for him. "Cmon Tommy, If you know how to fly then show me." Tommy quickly followed his father out the door. Tommy stopped outside the front door for a second to pat Steve, He then continued to follow Phil. 

As they went up to a nearby hill Phil sudden spoke "So how well do you fly?" Tommy grinned proudly at the older avian. "Great! Im a big man after all Phil!" They laughed together for a moment. "If you say so Tom." the two of them had now arrived at the top of the snowy hill. "You ready?" Phil asked his son. "Mhm" Tommy hummed back. 

They took off together and soared through the sky with eachother. They spent the rest of the day flying around the snowy biome, mining together, fishing, farming, and just taking care of the various animals around the cabin. 

Eventually it got a bit late and they went back to the front doors of the two cabins. Tommy had a great day with Phil. he for once had nothing to worry about. "Goodnight Phil, see you around." He waved Phil goodbye as Philza went into his own cabin which was attached to Techno's by the porch. "Night, mate." Tommy then went into Technoblades cabin. 

Techno was back now, he must've arrived while Tommy was out with Phil Tommy thought. "Hi Techno, how was the adventure?" Tommy walked over to his room. "It was fine, a little boring though." Techno mumbled  "How was your day?" He asked Tommy. "Great, i spent the day with Philza" Tommy was now standing in the doorframe of his room.

"Sounds nice, I'm glad you're making yourself at home." Techno assured. "Yeah, well I'm gonna gonna rest now, night Techno." Techno gave a sort of wave to Tommy as he went into his room for the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1156

Authors notes: Ayye, new chapter pog? Oh and yeah i did watch MCC 15. It was pretty fun. That's really all i have for this note so yeah. As usual have a great day/afternoon/night/morning or whatever the time is for you. :]