Heavy. -Chapter 6-

Tommy was stressed, how could he not be? His mind lit up with an idea. Tommy wrapped his wings around himself sheilding him, but most importanly, Michael, from the snow. 

Please be okay. 

Please be okay.

Please be okay.

Please be okay.

He couldn't handle it at this point. He knew he needed to be strong for Michael. He truly did care about Michael. He really did. But at the moment he felt as if he had no way of helping him.

Tommy let out a loud sob.

God fucking dammit.

the weeping blond tried to pull himself together.

"It's alright Michael, I'm here." Tommy so badly hoped Michael could hear him. Hopefully he did.

Tommy's head was cloudy. He was still trying his best though. He was only 17. 17.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you home." Tommy made a weak chuckle like sound. "Right, Bud."

"Tommy's here." he tried comforting Michael despite the fact that he was unsure if he was even alive.

Tommy decided the snowstorm had calmed down enough to atleast try to move.

He was now carrying Michael as he walked through the forest.

Tommy was so tired. His legs felt weak. He so badly ached to just lay down.

It was so outrageously cold. "I'll get you back to Bee and Boo." 

Tommy literally almost fell on the spot.

Did he- No.

Tommy felt something. It was Michael, the little guy shifted. 

Wait, he shifted, he move- HOLY SHIT HES AWAKE. 

"Michael, buddy, you awake?"

A small high pitched grunt and some more movement. 

Tommy felt like his entire being was being filled by hope.

The blue eyed teenager had actually done it. He had found Michael.

Now he just needed to find his way home.

"Tom Tom?" Tommy smiled at hearing the voice of the piglin child. "Yes Michael?"

"Can you tell me a story?" Tommy thought for a moment. "How about a story about Tom Tom and Bee when they were younger?" Michael let out an excited squeal.

Tommy seemed to be doing an excellent job with Michael now. The kid wasn't scared or freezing and in Tommy's opinion that was a damn good job considering all the circumstsances of the situation they were in.

"Okay so it was a bright summer day.."

Tommy and Tubbo were out together. Playing, exploring, just hanging out like they usually would. 

The duo were out in an oak forest. They were exploring it just for the sake of it. Tubbo every now and then doing a small skip as they strolled through the forest.