A|P.S.H x C.J.H|If you leave, I'll leave too.

Inspiration from the song; All I Want by Kodaline. Please listen to it while reading; grab some headphones too.

No plot-- I will warn you though. There is death and suicide in this. Please DO NOT read it if it makes you uncomfortable.

-----------------

A knock on the door was heard. I ignored it, knowing it wasn't the person I wanted to see again. Hiding myself deeper under my comforters.

All I want is nothing more,

It isn't him, it's not him.

to hear you knocking at my door.

I grabbed a particular plushie and held it in my arms. A tear escaping my left eye as his scent was still there.

I miss you.. I miss seeing your face..

"Hey hyung, did he eat anything?"

"Not really, Yun. I saw him take some fruits and that was it. Nothing else since then." Hongjoong explained, a exhausted sigh coming out after.

"You tried making food for him?"

"Yeah.. But he didn't open the door. He never opens the door for anyone anymore."

"Let's keep trying." Mingi patted his back.

-

'Hi baby.'

'Hey, are you on your way home?'

'Yeah, why? You need something?'

'Nope, just checking! I'll see you in a bit.'

He chuckled. 'Alright. Goodbye.'

-

"Here, eat this." San handed a plate over.

I shook my head, "I'm not hungry."

San sighed, "Please.. at least eat for him. Your dark circles are so visible already, and you lost a lot of weight. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be happy if you keep this up."

Until then, I accepted the plate and slowly ate. "At least eat half..." San said before leaving my room.

I looked around the room as I ate, memories flooding my mind as it was our room. The walls were tainted with pictures of us.

It's so lonely without you..I wanna see you.

I finished just half the plate, losing appetite already. I sat back in bed, my back leaning against the headboard.

'I love you so much.'

But if you loved me.. why'd you leave me?

Tears started brimming into my eyes, remembering his sweet words he always said to me. But now, I won't even get to hear his voice.

'How was our first date? Amazing? Cute?'

I laughed at his excited tone, 'It was very cute. I liked it a lot.'

'Yes! Then it was perfect. We can go on another one soon!'

"I wish you were still here.." I muttered quietly, grabbing his plushie.

Once again, I laid in bed. Not bothering to even get out of the room. Having no energy at all. My energy was from him.

-