M| Naughty | P.S.H x K.H.J

REQUESTED: iloveDTsmut

TOP: Seonghwa ,, BOTTOM: Hongjoong

PLOT: Just "pure" smut 😉 P.S very smutty too 😏😏(PLS what is w r o n g with me) 😭

Warnings: choking, hair pulling, handcuffs, humping, lime(just a bit), toys.

AND AFTERCAREEEEE YUHHHH

;Lime- toned-down, sexual without pornographic;

-------------------------------------

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were at a club. Except, they were separated. Hongjoong on the dance floor, Seonghwa at the bar taking shots. He made sure to keep his eye on Hongjoong, knowing that a lot of people here would be wanting to touch him.

That was until Seonghwa looked away for a split second.

Hongjoong was all over another man, tall but not too tall, lean figure and bleached blonde hair. That's what Seonghwa saw before he set his glass down and got off his stool. Pulling his wallet out and putting 3 hundred bills on the counter.

He then walked towards them, hastily.

"Excuse me? Could you not touch my boyfriend?" Seonghwa warned, as he pulled Hongjoong away.

"He's your boyfriend? That's not what he said." The man smirked.

Hongjoong giggled. "This is my boyfriendd, he's.. verrryyyy talllll and handsomeeee." He introduced Seonghwa to the man, drunkenly.

"Hongjoong, we're leaving." Seonghwa started to take Hongjoongs arm, dragging him along.

"Hey, wait, wait. Could I have your number?" The blonde male asked Hongjoong, pulling his other arm.

"You fucker, he's taken already." Seonghwa warned sternly, before removing his hand.

"San! Get your ass over here! Did you forget about your crush that fast? What about Wooyoung?!"

Seonghwa looked over at the new voice. "Don't let your friend near my boyfriend ever again."

"Ah, I'm so sorry! My friend here is-"

"Save it." Seonghwa snarled quietly before turning around and dragging a half sober Hongjoong out of the club.

"Look what you did! You caused trouble!"

"Did you know, that man looked twice your size?! You could end up in the fucking hospital! You're even drunk, to add in!"

Seonghwa could hear the faint lecture while exiting out of the big doors. He smirked.

"Look what you did, joong." He muttered.

"Whaaatt? I was just having funn.." Hongjoong slurred on his words. He could barely walked straight.

"The fun that you shouldn't be having." Seonghwa huffed, and dragged them to his car.

Surprisingly, Seonghwa was still sober enough to drive. So he shoved Hongjoong in and slammed his door before walking to the driver side and getting in.

"You'll be getting a splendid punishment, tonight." He said with a small grin.

"Huh?" Hongjoong asked dumbfounded.

"You'll see."

Seonghwa started the car and began driving. It was only until halfway home when Hongjoong began whining in his seat.

"Hwa~"

"What?" He asked sternly. His gaze not leaving the road.

"Look at me.."