A|K.H.J x J.Y.H|Me, You, together forever.

Don't play the song yet!!
TW!!: Suicide, abuse, VERY strong words, homophobia.

--

Reporting News: It seems that two 18 year olds were found in a huge fire near by an abandoned building. Police officers had done research on the two and apparently found their names; Kim Hongjoong and Jeong Yunho. It appears that this had been a suicide, due to no one else harmed and no other bodies.

24 hours earlier.. (play the song.)

Hongjoongs POV:

My mother always told me I was too much of a romantic person. She'd always said I was a person, dreaming of dancing in the movies. Hence, her being a single mom, with only me as her son.

I almost started to believe every single word she said; "Useless." "Worthless." "Nothing but a disappointment." "Mistake." And so on.

That was, until I met Yunho. We were both 14.

Yunho.. Yunho was my savior and I was his. Running into him at a park was the thing I'd remember the most. Seeing all those bruises on him, and him seeing the bruises on me. It was obvious, we both came from abusive households.

He'd save me, I'd save him. We were there for each other. We became friends since then, and that friendship.. it turned into something more than we expected.

There was at some point... Where we both ended up getting beat badly. Just because we came out gay to our family.

And until that day, we've been suffering since then. Today may be our last day on this cruel Earth, but at least, me and Yunho will be together. Forever.

Third person POV:

"Hi bubba." Hongjoong greeted and sat next to him.

Yunho smiled, "Hey."

"Cuddles?"

"We can cuddle for as long as you want."

Hongjoong sent him a warm smile and laid on their bed. They had rented an apartment not too long ago, just to get away from their parents.

Yunho then joined him under the covers, legs entangling themselves and each others arms making their way onto the others body.

He gave the shorter a kiss on the forehead and rubbed his back gently. "We'll spend as much time as we want together after this. We won't have to worry about our parents anymore."

"I'll be glad." Hongjoong sent him a warm, sweet smile before pecking his lips. "Now... let us rest for a while.

18 hours earlier...

"Hey YuYu?" Hongjoong poked his head out from their opened room door.

"Yeah?" Yunho answered from the kitchen.

"After our meal, let's take a walk."

"Sure. We'll do everything in the next 18 hours."

"Okay. I'll pick our outfits!" Hongjoong exclaimed happily.

Yunho chuckled at the olders cuteness and went back to making their meal.

16 hours earlier...

As the couple walked down the sidewalk of the city street, they got looks of disgust.

"This is absurd! You guys are out of control, dating the same gender as yourself!"

"You guys are some sinners! Dating the same gender as your own! How disgusting.."

But it didn't bother them. At least not anymore. They confidently held their hands together, swinging them back and forth while they walked together. Ignoring any of their words.