M|P.S.H x C.S x J.Y.H| Sweet Dreams

TOP: Seonghwa. SWITCH: Yunho. BOTTOM:San.

PLOT: Seonghwa and Yunho wake up to San making obscene noises, indicating a wet dream. (A/N:I made this as smutty as possible and I don't know why-)

Warnings: {This is a Vampire AU} Choking, degrading, snowballing, Blood bags.

(A/N: lowkey forgot this was a vampire AU)

~~

'Sorry Sannie, I'll be home later than usual.'

"It's okay. At least I won't have to worry now."

Seonghwa smiled behind the phone, "You can call Yunho, see if he'll come home at his regular time. Until then, I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye. Love you."

"Love you too."

The younger vampire ended the phone called and scrolled down his contacts, finding the other vampires name.

'Calling YuYu💖'

After a few rings, the other finally picked up.

'Hello?'

"Hey, you coming home at your regular time?"

'Ah, no. I'll be home 2 hours late, sorry baby.'

"It's okay, I won't have to stay up late then."

Yunho chuckled, 'You called Hwa didn't you? You didn't wanna worry.'

"Yeah, I called him." San answered, scratching the back of his head.

'Okay.. I gotta go now. I'll be back in 2 hours. I love you.'

"Mm, Love you too."

San ended the call again and sighed. "Well, time to find something to do."

He stood up from the couch and went into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulled out a blood bag, closing it after. He grabbed a straw and poked a hole in the directed spot. Taking a few sips of it, he then pulled it away from his lips. A bit of blood on them, but he wiped it away before sucking on his finger to clean it away.

San walked back to the living room, hopping onto the couch while taking sips from the blood bag. Also going onto Netflix to finish his shows.

~~

An hour passed and San had finished his blood bag long ago. He grabbed his phone and read the time. 11:28 pm.

He yawned before standing up. Stretching his body a bit before walking into the kitchen. He threw the bag away and turned the TV off. The lights after too.

The younger then headed into their shared room. "Gosh, I'm tired already."

He forced himself into the bathroom and turned the lights on. He grabbed his toothbrush and the toothpaste. Squeezing a perfect amount for him, he then began to brush away.

After he brushed his teeth and made sure to brush his fangs good enough too. He then changed, and quickly turned the lights off and closed the door. Climbing onto the king sized bed, he grabbed his phone and put it on the nightstand.

The latter then made himself comfortable under the duvets and slowly started to drift into a deep sleep.

Yunho arrived home around 12:30 am. Seonghwa would also be arriving soon.