F|C.S x P.S.H|Your fault

REQUESTED:  @MstrayKz

PLOT: San wakes up in the morning with a sore back from his boyfriend blowing him out from last night.

-------------------------------------------

The forcefully opened curtains and the bright shining sun made San squint his eyes. He groaned and showed his bare back towards the window. Doing his habit of placing his arm in Seonghwas spot to see if he's there. Which he is not.

San then opened his eyes a little and looked up. "Hwa?"

"Yes?" Seonghwa answered from the bathroom.

"What are you doing? Come back to bed.." San whined before hiding himself under the covers.

He heard Seonghwa stifle a laugh. "Baby, its already 11."

"And?"

"Okay, maybe I shouldn't have made you stay up late."

San could picture Seonghwa grinning while saying that.

"That's your fault! I wanted to sleep peacefully, but you got horny." He whined. 

Seonghwa laughed, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist myself!"

"Yeah! Gee, you made my back sore!" San complained, "I can't even move without hissing!"

"Okay, fine. I'll admit it, I was really horny last night! Sorry if I went too hard, I'll treat you to anything you want though!"

San perked his head up, "Cuddles and movies all day long?"

"Sure!"

"YES!" San quickly sat up and regretted it, "OW!" He hissed.

"PARK SEONGHWA!"

"Coming!!"

Seonghwa arrived in front of San in a flash, arms going around his back and under his legs.

He carried San into the bathroom and set him on bathtub.

"I'll get a bath ready for you." Seonghwa turned on the water and made sure it was a perfect temperature for San.

San then took off his boxers and climbed in slowly. He sat down and leaned back, relaxing.

Seonghwa sat on the bathtub, smiling at him. Ruffling Sans hair, he kissed his head and stood up.

"I'll make you some breakfast, any suggestions?"

"Do the usual, and this time, orange juice instead of coffee." San gave him a small smile.

"Coming right up, my prince." Seonghwa grinned before walking out of the bathroom.

San laid in the bathtub for about 15 minutes. Washing himself in between the minutes as he waited patiently for Seonghwa to return.

And when he did, he quickly signaled for him he wanted to get out.

Now they were resting in their bed, tv on, the breakfast tray now empty as San flicked through the channels.

"I told you we should just watch Netflix, there's nothing interesting." Seonghwa rolled his eyes at San before pinching his cheek.

San swatted his arm away before glaring at the older and pouting slightly.

"Be quiet." He rubbed his cheek a little before switching to Netflix.

"We're gonna watch Mowgli."

"Okay."

San then quickly pressed play and set the remote on the nightstand before cuddling close to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa missed the evil smile on the youngers face as he focused on the movie.

San took the chance and quickly pinched the olders nipple and twisting it. "Payback, bitch." He laughed.

"Ow! Hey!"

San threw in a fit of laughter as Seonghwa rubbed his chest. "Yah, why?"

"You pinched my cheek! That's your payback."

Seonghwa quickly looked in his shirt, "It's turning red!" He exclaimed, lifting his head up.

He gave San a glare before attacking him in tickles.

San helped and began giggling non-stop.

"Seonghwa! Haha, stop!" He slapped his hands away but he didn't stop.

"No, I'm gonna tickle you." Seonghwa chuckled.

"Okay, Okay! I'm sorry, haha, please stop now." San complied and surrendered.

"Good, now let's focus on the movie, lil pie."

"Fineee.."

With that, they fixed themselves more comfortably and continued with the movie.

——————————-

Not proofread as I rushed this.