A|Forbidden Love| K.H.J x P.S.H

REQUESTED: yeosangs_eclipse

WARNING: death, suicide. (I used a bit of Shakespeare's words, well I TRIEDD my best)

MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH!!!!!!

ROMEO: Hongjoong, JULIET: Seonghwa, GLEN WESTON(The singer): Jongho, MERCUTIO: Yeosang, BENVOLIO: Mingi, TYBALT: Wooyoung. COUNT PARIS: Minho (SKZ) PRINCE ESCALUS:Kibum . JULIETS NURSE: Yunho. LORD CAPULET: Lord Park. LORD MONTAGUE: Lord Kim. ROSALINE: Kihyun. FRIAR LAWRENCE:San.

In this, Hongjoong is older.

P LOT: Star crossed Lovers Romeo and Juliet; Kim's and Parks were in a huge family feud. Kim Hongjoong and Park Seonghwa were teenage lovers who wouldn't be separated. Seonghwa's parents had forced him to marry Minho. He wasn't happy about that, so he mixed potions to make him fall asleep, acting as if he were dead. While Hongjoong, standing near Seonghwas peaceful silhouette, cried. He then returned home, grabbed poisoned and returned back to Seonghwa. Seonghwa then woke up, and was about to leave until his eyes fell upon Hongjoongs body on the ground. It was his turn to cry, after feeling no pulse from him. So he did the worst, grabbing Hongjoongs dagger and stabbing himself, dying next to Hongjoong.

----------------------

"Seonghwa!" Hongjoong ran around the flower fields, a smile on his face.

"Haha! Try to catch me!" He giggled, running from the older.

"Come here!" Hongjoong chased him, catching him with both arms.

"Ah!" Seonghwa  squealed as they both fell onto the ground, laughing.

"I caught you!" Hongjoong grinned, while putting them into a sitting position.

Seonghwa  giggled, "You sure did." He said before stretching his arm out and picking a flower. Placing it on Hongjoongs ear, he smiled.

"There, pretty."

Hongjoong smiled, "You're prettier. My sweet little pretty Seonghwa."

Seonghwa gave him a cheeky grin. "I'm not sure.."

"Shush, yes you are."

They both giggled in the field.

"Let's watch the sun set. It'll be beautiful, right?"

"As beautiful as you."

"Seonghwa!" A new voice erupted from the fields.

Both boys turned their heads in the direction. "Mother?"

Hongjoong then turned his head back and looked down.

"What are you doing? Me and your father told you that you cannot hang out with that Kim boy!"

"But Mother-"

"No, buts! We need you home right away! Leave that Kim boy. Don't you know, we're in a huge family feud?!"

"That was your guys' problem! Not ours!" Seonghwa defended. "Love is Love, Mother!"

"I don't care! You are very important to me, and if you EVER marry that Kim boy, it'll be no good! It'll cause death! Don't you understand?" His mother sighed.

"You'll be marrying Lee Minho. Starting from tomorrow, you guys will start getting to know each other."

"What?!" Seonghwa answered with shock, "But, I'm alrea-"

"Sh, Sh.." Hongjoong shushed him, "You can't tell her.. She'll blow up!" He quietly whispered in Seonghwas ear.

"Let's go now, Seonghwa."