╰┈✎ 00; ❝ GRADUATION ❞

In which Class E of
Kunugigaoka Junior
High, Graduates.

❝ Please continue to watch
over me, Korosensei ❞
— Nagito Serin

❝ Please continue to watchover me, Korosensei ❞— Nagito Serin

Takes place right after the end of Assassination Classroom

Kunugigaoka Jnr High's Graduation Day.
Class E Building // Around 9 am in the morning.

Serin felt numb. It was to be expected with what transpired only hours ago. Everybody cared for Korosensei, everybody had some sort of bond with him but it was definitely a no-questions asked on who was the closest with him.

It was Nagito Serin, definitely.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It felt weird, graduating that is. If she had told her younger b̷̸̷r̷̸̷o̷̸̷k̷̸̷e̷̸̷n̷̸̷  self, of all the people she met and all the situations she's been through. . . she definitely wouldn't believe it.

Graduation should be something she should be proud of, from all the talk of her classmates in the past and all the shows she'd watch and yet she felt empty.

She knew why, and she was desperately trying to forget about it, better yet, him.

The bus stopped, it was the afternoon, their stomachs were full (or atleast weren't empty as they managed to eat something) the bus stopped at the entrance of the town hall.

Supposedly it was supposed to be held at the Gym of kunugigaoka but due to obvious reasons they couldn't hold the place as they needed to avoid the nosy media who were crowding the gates to question about the bright light that originated from the Mountain in which the E Class Building stood.

Luckily nobody found out about the assassination attempt, and the students of E Class (soon to be former) could continue their lives normally.