╰┈✎ 02; ❝ QUIRK ASSESSMENT ❞

In which the first
day flies by.

❝ I miss my old classmates
and friends. . . ❞
— Nagito Serin

Days passed and soon she stepped out of her apartment, wearing her new uniform

Days passed and soon she stepped out of her apartment, wearing her new uniform. It felt weird but at least the color schemes were at least familiar, in a way, like the gray tones.

But instead of Kunugigaoka's black tie it was changed to a red tie, and the skirt was green. She walked following the map on her phone. It was a fair distance, she didn't want to move out of her apartment which was more closer to kunugigaoka but far from the school.

She hummed as she closed her phone remembering the route as her mind drifted to the letter she received days ago.

Opening the letter she received from the School, She released a breath as the hologram of All Might appeared, she had met this person once and even if it was only one time, she had like him, in an idol sense but he wasn't #1 for her.

Korosensei would always be #1.

"Young Nagito, It has been awhile" he had started. "I am quite surprise to see you on this path, He would have been proud." his smile shifted to a bit of a frown.

"On to the main point!" His smile returned "You have been accepted! And have earned first place!" He announced giving a thumbs up.

"With 73 Villain Points and 24 Hero points."

She was a step closer. She can prove them all that she can be a hero.

"Once again, congratulations!"

As the short memory ended, she finally arrived. Seeing the large building as she passed the entrance. Many students were already arriving too. She ignored walking quickly as she fiddle with her scarf.