╰┈✎ 01; ❝ ENTRANCE EXAMS ❞

In which Serin takes
the Entrance Exams.

❝ She was so manly! ❞
— ???

❝ She was so manly! ❞— ???

It was early in the morning when the U

It was early in the morning when the U.A. Entrance Exam was held, students and teens filtering in, hoping to earn their place inside one of the most prestigious schools in the Country.

A green haired boy with freckles complimenting his face was one of them. He is Midoriya Izuku.

Speaking of which,

Midoriya was about to fall after tripping over nothing or was it his feet? He didn't know, but what he did know was that he was about to have his face planted on the ground.

Great what a nice way to start the day! He thought but suddenly everything seemed to stop, why was it taking so long for him to fall?

He waited and waited until a couple of seconds passed and he realized he hasn't fallen yet, and he was floating. "Are you alright?" He turned to a girl with brown hair and eyes, she grabbed him by his bag and wrist and sent him down and he was no longer floating.

"It's my quirk, sorry for using it without asking you first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right?" She asked placing her hands together, she was cute.

"Aren't you nervous?" The girl asked, but the answer was already clear.

He flushed as he stammered for words. "Let's do our best! See ya!" and she already left before he could say anything.

'I talked to a girl!' he thought.

When a group that passed him captured his interest. It was a rather small crowd, a group of friends perhaps? Or a small amount of classmates arriving together?

There was an odd mixture, and he noticed two adults, one was a strict looking man and another was a blonde hair woman wearing a showy suit. Both very attractive causing surrounding people to either blush or stare longer.

But then they stopped just infront of the large doors. It seemed they were conversing, maybe they were a tight knit family?

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏