╰┈✎ 03; ❝ ACADEMICS ❞

In which she takes
a ride with a 'friend?'

❝ Itona seems to be working
on something important.❞
- Nagito Serin

It was very early when Serin locked the door to her apartment

It was very early when Serin locked the door to her apartment. She had just cleaned the dishes after having a light breakfast.

You'd think her schedule had no room for sleeping with how early she woke up to prepare and go to U.A.

It wasn't like she was that far from the prestigious school. Though her apartment was much closer to her former school, kunugigaoka, while it was a fair distance with U.A.

Due to the early hours, the sun had seemed to have just risen and the air was chilly. Yet she payed no heed with her crimson scarf tied around her neck, securely at that.

The streets were near empty, and most stores have yet to open. Students were most likely asleep or are still preparing for the day. It was expected with the time after all. One would find it gloomy with how. . Desolate the streets seemed, some would even find it nerve-wracking with how peaceful it was. As if trouble was waiting around the corner, popping out when you'd least expect it.

Yet Serin didn't mind. It wasn't that she hated people or dislike company, she didn't have much opinions on it in general. If it were a stranger she could careless as long as the said person wasn't bothering her.

If it was a friend though? She'd welcome it with open arms.

A car slowly passed by her until it stopped. It was very familiar. Her mind clicked, it was the car Asano Gakushu would go to school in.

And judging by how the windows rolled down, she was correct. She neared the window, her beautiful golden eyes staring at violet ones. "Good Morning, Gakushu." She greeted the now highschool student.

He nodded back "Same to you. Heading to school?" She cocked her head at the question "isn't it obvious?" She deadpan. She was after all wearing a school uniform on a school day.

"Despite that remark you still haven't change huh?" He chuckled at her bluntness, already used to the silver haired girl's personality.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride. It would be more faster, wouldn't it?" He offered, already moving back to give her some space.