╰┈✎ 08; ❝ PREPARATIONS ❞

Due to the incident YUUEI had decided to temporarily close the school to be able to properly investigate and to give the students, specifically those who were directly involved to be given a chance to rest

Well for Serin it was more of a troublesome thing. She couldn't leave her apartment due to Karasuma directly telling her to ('more like ordering me too' she'd grumble) and to rest due to her injuries.

Serin was the type of person to feel uncomfortable if she wasn't doing anything, having been used to being productive and always doing something.

In other words she's not used to taking breaks longer than an hour or so. But it wasn't as unbearable with Karma and a few others visiting (more like barging into her house) her since apparently calls weren't enough to check up on her.

Itona on the other hand didn't mind the break as he worked at his own place which he had said that it didn't have any classmates who'd cause their 'babies' to explode.

'There isn't much to do' Serin would always think as she lay down on her bed feeling restless. She had planned her tutoring session with Shinso and done all her homework. She couldn't go outside for a walk (or else Ritsu would notify Karasuma who told her to.)

'I wonder what my classmates are doing. .' She had few conversations with Asui over the phone and sometimes kaminari and maybe even Mineta would send her memes or vines or help with homework.

"Aren't you being too idle? You weren't brought here to just stand and loaf around."

She opened her eyes as her fists clenched at the voice so familiar. Her teeth grit at the tiny voice in her that continued to get louder.

"There's no time to rest unless you want to be taught what happens if you're lazy again." His eyes would look down on her shaking form that tried to breathe, her body ached with the gruesome training that clearly pushed her body over the limits.

"I'm sorry. . I'm sorry I'll do better and work harder. ." She'd always reply.

'I shouldn't be lazy' she'd think as she sat up her forehead was sweating with her bangs sticking to her face in such an annoying what but she could only hug her knees closer to her in silence.

Memories of him would come and go, she just needed to block them out. She felt utterly pathetic that he still had control over her.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

School started once again with the media surprisingly not hounding the school or the students at the front gate.

'probably because they passively threatened them to bring the police' she hummed walking in.

Her classmates were also early probably thinking if it would be better to arrive early when there were less people.

"Hey Nagito who do you think will substitute for Aizawa-sensei?" Mineta had asked looking over pass Momo to ask the silver haired girl.