rukawa's cat

─ REASON #5: RUKAWA'S CAT

Kaede Rukawa, is definitely a cat person. He has a black furry cat with dark blue pair of ocean eyes. His cat totally reminded you of Rukawa himself. You named the cat 'Kai' because it means ocean. Rukawa never really care about his cat's name tho. Before you even entered your boyfriend's room, you were immediately greeted by Kai. The cat purred in your legs, you chuckled and pick it up, and when you opened the door of Kaede's room.

Your eyes gazed at him. While Kai is busy purring in your arms, his owner is also busy, laying in his stomach at his bed, his face buried on his pillow, hands on the top of his head, and half of his body is the only part that is covered by his blanket.

You sighed before a small smile spreads across your lips.

Sunday is the only day in a week, that both of you are free. He's free from practice since it's a day given to them to rest assured and to also enjoy the rest of the weekend. After all, they were never allowed to overwork in the first place.

"Kai, look at him. Your lazy ass owner, what do you think?" You grinned. You then start to walk towards his bed, you sat on the floor in front of him and put Kai on his bed. "Wake him up for me will ya?" You snorted while rubbing the cat's head. Kai purred, but the cat's eyes were narrowed. You laughed.

The cat must've been realized that 'he' is already a part of your evil plan of waking his owner up.

The two of you won't really go anywhere, maybe take a walk in a near park later? But your plans on Sunday are most likely to lay in bed all day, cook food, bake some cookies, just do some activities with him, activities that he always slept in. Sometimes the two of you are just going to meet each other just to sleep. Kaede already proved himself a lot of times, maybe he's arrogant, cold, selfish, and heartless, most of the time hard to tame human being, but nonetheless, you knew you know him more than anyone else.

"C'mon now, Kai baby." You whispered.

Kai started to walk, even unbalanced since Kaede is now shifting in his sleep. You let out a low chuckle before glancing outside, the sun already rose brightly. Kaede let out a groan when Kai starts to walk on his back, he was pushing the cat away from his back, but its paws were stubborn enough to have a strong grip on his shirt.

You laughed. "Now, now. You've wake the beast up." You immediately pick Kai and put him down. You sat on a small space in Kaede's bed, when he felt the bed sink, he already knew who is it.

"Isn't it too early to annoy me?" He mumbled against his pillow.

Rolling your eyes, you pat his back continuously. "That's the point, sir."

It was obvious that he is... annoyed. After all, mornings aren't really for him. Before you start talking again you were pulled by his arms, he gripped tightly to make sure you won't let go. You sighed giving up.

"Lazy fucking ass."

There was an immediate pause between the two of you.

"What did you say?" He looked up to glanced at you, his pair of dark blue eyes, resembling Kai's stared in awe, his eyes still look so sleepy, but the pair have delivered the message Kaede wants you to receive.

"I said nothing." You turned your back and laid in your stomach, burying yourself in one of his pillows that you pulled away from him a while ago.

"Now, you're cursing me?" He asked like he can't believe it, a grin spread across your lips as you glanced at him again. Brows furrowed, and eyes narrowing at you.

"I don't know what're you talking about." You shrugged your shoulders and continued to play dumb about it.

"Alright then," he all of a sudden sat in his bed. You did the same, he pulled you and found your waist, he wrapped an arm around your waist, his other hand is now on your face.

Your breathing hitched because of his unexpected actions. He slowly inches his face on yours, and then, plants a kiss on your lips. Your eyes were both shut extremely trying hard the embarrassment. A hand of yours clutched into his shirt.

He pulled away before you could even kiss him back. What a shame.

"Good fucking morning to you too, (y/n)."

"Oh my God, STOP!"

"No, let's fucking go and eat our fucking breakfast. Shall we?"

"Shut up!" You rolled your eyes and stood up from his bed, you went to pick Kai, but the cat was confusingly avoiding you. "Huh? Is Kai mad at me?" You asked aloud.

"Of course, you used him to wake his master up." Kaede said.

"Master my ass."

With that, Kaede said 'sure' that had you slapping the back of his head.