Chapter 10

The room was filled with monitors and individuals typing away at the keyboards. Conversations overlapped one another and it finally went silent when All Might closed the door to the meeting room. You, Aizawa and All Might, and other well known heroes all sat inside the larger meeting room that was on one of the many floors of All Might's Agency. You didn't show it but you were nervous, sweat was glistening on your forehead and occasionally (when no one was paying any attention) you would reach up and pat the sweat away. It was especially stressful because you were seating beside Endeavor on your right and Aizawa on your left. The flamed hero wouldn't set off his flames and you were starting to feel like a roasting marshmallow beside him. 

"Excuse me," You tapped on Endeavors arm that wasn't consumed by fire. "Could you turn off the flames? I'm baking.."

Endeavor didn't budge, his narrowed eyes looked down to your little meek body while he straightened his back with his arms crossed over his chest like an angry father at his favorite teams game. Disappointment was painted on his frown. 

Aizawa remained quiet with the hospital folder in front of him. He figured if you were needed on some kind of mission, stepping up for yourself would be necessary and who better to be the first challenge other than Endeavor himself?

"Endeavor," Your voice rose a bit more and your frowned. Tapping his arm again. "Will you please turn off your quirk?"

"Move if it bothers you." Disappointment was not only on his face but also in his voice. 

You scoffed, no quirk or not it irritates you when people with quirks do crap like this. You've witness and experienced it a few times while working at the restaurant. People with quirks would use it often in tight areas and often times a mess or fight would break out. 

"I won't be moving because all other seats are taken, I'm pretty sure you could end you quirk for a few minutes because who is here to impress?" 

Everyone at the table ended their conversations to shift their attention to you and Endeavor. He noticed it and so did you. You felt your knees become weak but you were persistent to feel comfortable. 

"Please," Your hands landed on your hips. "It won't kill you and I'm pretty sure others would like to be chill too."

Endeavor sighed, his head tilting to the side and his neck cracked. A whooshing sound surrounded his body and the flames turned off. His face was actually visible just like his body. The room became cooler almost immediately. 

"Thank you, you look better and more approachable with the flames off."

He scoffed. "Why would your opinions matter?"

You rolled your eyes and fixed yourself in the seat. You glanced to Aizawa and hid away in his scarf while lifting the folder up from the table. 

All Might finished gathering everything into his folders and turned on the board behind for the presentations. He was in his small form but still was receiving full respect from all heroes. Although Endeavor turned off his quirk his massive body had blocked your view. Leaning forward you were able to see a photo of Ivia. She was still a beautiful women, even though she was terrifying. Endeavor and her would be a perfect couple.

The whole meeting was about how the Red Snakes were becoming more cocky with kidnapping and experimenting on individuals. All Might transitioned from the Red Snakes to the Death Races and then asked you to walk to the front. The heroes looked to you. Your whole body became numb and your stomach dropped but with a little nudge by Aizawa's foot you stood up and stormed to the front with your hands clenched. Your focus remained forward with occasional glances at the different heroes. Endeavor sparked up his quirk again.