Chapter 13

The sleepy sloth sat perfectly on the cold porch, holding onto its smiling puppy. It was watching as you walked up and down the front yard tending to the greenery and the fishes. You were occupying yourself as you waited for Aizawa to wake up. He wasnt sleeping, in fact he was a very light sleeper and the small little noises like slipping on the wet rocks had woken him up. He just didn't want to get up just yet. It was late in the night when you had returned. Not even Midnight or Mic was home when you and Aizawa had tucked away to bed. You asked Aizawa how he had handled the Red Snakes while he shifted around in his mat.

"Dont worry about it."

Was all he said before reassuring with a little smirk, barely visible. He wanted the conversation to end so he laid down and faced the wall.

It was following morning and Midnight and Mic still hasnt shown. You showed more concern than Aizawa. He stepped out onto the porch with a cup of hot coffee in his hand. He took notice of how sweet you looked feeding the fishes. Bent down on both knees with one hand holding onto the wet, moss covered black rocks and the other reaching out making sure all the fishes has a good amount of food.

"Morning." His morning voice was still fixated on his image. He looked just as good as he did falling asleep.

You cleared your mind.

"Its the afternoon, Aizawa."

He hummed in his throat as a response, sipping on his coffee as he looked up to the bright sky. Lowering his cup he stepped to the side and kicked down the sleepy sloth stuffy. Aizawa bent down and picked it up, examining the stuffy.

"This is what you chose?"

"I like it."

You stood up and cleaned off your hands and knees, brushing off as much dirt as you could. You walked around the pond and went to reach for the stuffy. Aizawa pulled it away and looked down to your hands and knees.

"Your hands are dirty."

You notice you were really stained. You huffed and sat down on the porch to take off your shoes. You made your way pass Aizawa, collecting some new clothes and heading to the bathtub in the back. The tub was wooden, looking just as traditional as the home. A plus size though was the faucet that controlled the temperature for the water. You turned the faucet to the right and sat in the small tub room, watching the water fill up the tub. Carefully as to not staining your clothes, you stripped off your clothes and stepped into the tub that was only half way full.

It was relaxing to be covered in warm water. You started to scrub away the dirt from your body. You stopped the water when the tub was turning a brown color from all the dirt that was left on your hands and knees. You stood to allow the water to drain. 

-
-
Aizawa sat on the porch with one leg dangling over, the other tucked under his leg. His cup of coffee was laying between his legs in his hands. The sloth stuffy sitting beside him like another person. It was good day, not too hot and not too windy almost too perfect to be ruined. As Aizawa lifted his mug again he glanced down at the stuffy. His cup lowered without taking a sip and he placed the cup to the side while lifting the stuffy up. He examined it. Looking at the design, focusing on the colors and even checking the stitching of it. Everything was perfect. A grey sleepy sloth hugging its brightly colored snowy white puppy.

"Mhmm," Aizawa scratched at his head. "Why does it look too familiar?"

Aizawa looked down at his coffee and saw it empty. The coffee grind was in the living room to the corner. With an exhausted and loud sigh, Aizawa carried his mug and the stuffy inside. He slid the door open and stopped dead in his track.