Chapter Six

Jason's POV

        Jason felt the strange sense of a weight being lifted from his chest, as he laughed along with Nico Di Angelo. He didn't know what it meant, but figured that it was due to the fact that the two of them hadn't really gotten along before. Jason politely said he should get going, stating that he was busy. The truth was that he didn't want to hold Nico up, the nurses were really strict with enforcing the visitation hours. If Jason had known any better he would have thought Nico looked disappointed, but he figured he was getting his hopes up again. What that doesn't make sense, why should I care how he feels? Jason thought, trying and failing to stay in denial. He figured he should head over to Reyna's place to deliver the news, and ask her a few questions. Jason felt guilty about it though, Reyna had always given him space. Still curiosity was getting the better of Jason, and it only got worse when he was greeted by the the sight of Reyna sitting on the couch eating ice cream. It didn't help that she was watching terminator, which for some odd reason was her comfort movie.

        "Hey, Rey what's up?" Jason asked. He thought it was odd he had called her Rey, he hadn't called her that since they were little. Clearly Reyna thought it was odd too, her eyebrow was raised and the ice cream was placed on the table.

        "You haven't called me that in a long time." Reyna whispered, her eyes drawn to the window.

        "You seemed pretty upset. I haven't said it in a while, because you don't get upset easily." Jason said, before taking off his shoes and sitting on the couch. Arnold was currently searching for Sarah Conner, and Jason was desperately searching for something to say.

        "Hey, why are you so upset? It's not like Piper was your girlfriend, or is she?" Jason said, smirking at the word girlfriend. Reyna had never showed an interest in anyone, so Jason would be surprised if she had fallen in love without him noticing. Then again, he couldn't blame her for falling in love with Piper. She was beautiful and kind, although what she lacked in intelligence she made up with in feelings. Jason remembers Percy telling him that he once walked in on Piper and Annabeth making out, so he figured it was possible Piper swung both ways. The odd part was that Percy didn't seem mad about it, Jason didn't even want to know how Annabeth and Percy's relationship worked. Reyna turns to Jason wide eyed.

        "Why would you think I was with her?" Reyna coolly said, giving Jason a glare straight from the depth of hell.

        "I-I was joking. You seemed pretty upset so it appeared you had feelings for her or something...." Jason said, putting his hands up in mock surrender. Reyna sighed.

        "I knew even a ditz like you would figure it out eventually." Jason shook his head, he couldn't be right about this. He was always blindsided by peoples feelings, there was no way he could have figured it out.

        "You're hot for Piper?" Jason asked, blushing at the thought of them together.

        "Shut up, you perverted boy!" Reyna said, hitting him with the nearest pillow. Jason feel off the couch, and heard Reyna laughing again. Even though she had acted angry, Jason was glad she was laughing again.

Nico's POV

        Of course, when Nico finally got to Finn's room he was fast asleep. He had wanted to discuss possible strategies, he had a fight coming up. Nico smelled the scent of cinnamon, and turned around to see the cougar nurse, Calypso. She was 22, and showed an interest in highschool boys. Nico figured it was time to get out of here. To Leo this would be a fantasy come to life, but she wasn't Nico's "type". He tried to slip past her, but he grabbed his arm.

        "Where you going, boxer boy." Calypso said, and Nico figured she wasn't thinking about the gloves around his neck. He shoved off her arm.

        "I'm heading home, since he's asleep." Nico answered, as he headed out the door. Nico felt her hand lightly tap his ass, and he resisted the urge to punch her in the face. Leo can easily get her, but can her actually keep her? Nico thought, and shook his head. Figured that was something Leo could figure out himself, Nico had his own feelings to worry about.

Author's Note

Sorry I didn't update, I didn't have wifi when I was on vacation. Plus writer's block is a bitch, but I promise I'll update when I can.