Chapter Four

Jason's POV

        Jason stood in the private shower, his eyes clothes and hands in his hair. The one advantage of being left in charge of the sweat hole, was being able to use the luxury shower. It was better than the one at home. Still Jason was more of a bath person, but he didn't normally tell other people that. He had the music blasting, and was zoning out when the door opened. Jason turned around to see Nico, butt naked. For the first minute the boys just stared at each other, although nether of them tried to make eye contact as their eyes roamed each others bodies. Jason noticed Nico staring at a certain area, and felt a smirk come to surface.

        "I got a pretty big punching bag, huh." Jason said, he just couldn't resist teasing the younger boy. Nico looked away, his face beat red.

        "I-I wasn't staring or anything, I mean I saw you when I first came in..." Nico said, trying desperately to hid it. Jason just let laughter slip out of his throat, and Nico turned around.

        "What are you doing here?" Nico shouted, and Jason felt his eye brows furrow. This is the owners shower, what is Nico saying? Jason thought.

        "I should be asking you the same question." Jason said, and Nico mumbled something in response. Jason couldn't hear Nico over the sound of rushing water, and walked over to where Nico was standing. He grabbed Nico's arm, and turned him around to face him.

        "It's rude to turn around when talking to someone." Jason said, and looked down at a very red Nico Di Angelo. Nico tried shrugged off Jason's arm.

        "Finn said I could take showers in here, since he never used it." Nico said, and tried backing away from Jason. He ended up slipping on the wet floor, and brought Jason down with him.

        "Are you ok?" Jason asked, looking down into Nico's eyes. He's actually pretty cute...., wait he's a dude Jason thought, as he stared down at Nico. Jason found it odd that Nico didn't try to get up, but simply gazed back at him. Jason felt that someone was getting hard, and quickly is back on his feet. Suddenly he finds it difficult to make eye contact with Nico.

        "I was almost done anyway." Jason said, and he rushed out of the stall. He forced him clothes onto his body, and within five minutes he was out the door. This is not happening. Jason thought, and not for the last time.

Nico's POV

        Nico stood in the shower, his back to the stall door. He let out a sigh when he heard Jason leave. I can't believe that just happened, I thought I was in better control. Nico thought, and then remembered why Finn had given him exclusive access. Finn had caught Nico staring at Percy numerous times, and had confronted him about it. Strangely, Finn had not been harsh or cruel towards Nico, but he had refused to talk about it. Nico finished his shower, and had the towel wrapped around himself. He heard his phone go off, and he looked over to see that Piper had texted him.

        "I THOUGHT YOU SAID JASON WAS OUT!" it read, Nico mentally kicked himself for saying that Reyna was in charge. He got changed at superhero speed, and walked out the back door. He saw Piper standing there waiting for him, and he eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were wet.

        "I just feel so guilty you know. Jason thinks that I was just stinging him along because of some stupid school rivalry." Piper said, trying too hard to cover up the fact she had been crying.

        "I understand." Nico said, thinking of the girls he had broken up with. After hearing that Piper runs up and hugs him, Nico stood there awkwardly, occasionally patting her on the back. Nico wasn't a very affectionate person. Suddenly, Percy and Annabeth round the coroner. There holding hands, Nico fights down impending nausea. He had had a crush on Percy for years, and he would be lying if said there still weren't lingering feelings. Percy winks and gives him a thumbs up, and Nico remembers who he is hugging. Everyone has perfect timing today. Nico thought, before tearing himself away from Piper.

Author's Note

        I'm so sorry I didn't update this sooner, but I had midterms so it was crazy. Also, I kind of forgot. In order to avoid that, if I don't update by next weak, you have permission to spam my message box. That's all folks.