Chapter Nine

Nico's POV

Nico felt a fist smash into his cheek. He shook his head, and swore.

"And I thought you were a professional." Jason said, a playful smirk on his lips. Over the past week Jason had been helping Nico train after the gym closed. He had an upcoming match, and since Finn was in no shape to help him the only one left was Jason. Dammit why does he have to be so damn distracting? Nico thought, before putting his hands up. It was hard for Nico to concentrate when he was face to face with a shirtless muscular boy. Nico ducked under the next punch, and retaliated with a shot to the kidney. Jason lost his guard for a second, and Nico delivered a right hook to his cheek.

"How's that for professional" Nico responded, and Jason glared at him. Jason started taking off his gloves, and Nico couldn't help but look disappointed.

"Don't give me that look, I have to get up early tomorrow" Jason murmured, looking away from Nico's puppy dog eyes.

"What look?" Nico said with feign innocence.

"That extermely adorable look that I can't resist, and you know it" Jason admitted, and Nico blushed. He hadn't expected Jason to be so honest. Seeing Nico's look, Jason laughed. He ruffled Nico's hair before exiting the ring. Nico took a moment to compose himself before following Jason into the locker room. Jason showered in the "special" shower, and Nico showered in the normal ones. It was an agreement that they had decided on to avoid any mix-ups. Sometimes Nico regretted it.

Jason's POV

The scalding water hit his skin, and he knew that he was going to be sore tomorrow. He always teased Nico, but he really was a gifted boxer. The bruises on his body were evidence enough, and Jason sometimes dreamed of returning the favor. He normally pushed those thoughts out of his head, he knew their relationship had to stay professional. That didn't mean his mind couldn't wander occasionally. He reached for the soup, but his hand passed through empty space. Shit don't tell me I forgot. Jason thought to himself, as he rummaged around through his bag. He heard the shower running nearby, and figured he could always ask for some. The problem was that Jason wasn't sure he could control himself. It was the perfect opportunity, and he knew that Nico was interested. Over the past week, He had noticed where Nico's eyes would drift. Plus now that he was on speaking terms with Piper, she had told him something pretty interesting. She never could keep a secret.

I know this is short but I was just wondering how you guys would feel about a love/smut scene. I want feed back ASAP, because I have the other part of the chapter written. The problem is that it is very... steamy, so I wanted your feedback before I posted. Thanks y'all.