Chapter 5

-~ Advises ~-

Y/N's POV

Everyone left except for me and Tom.

"Do you need a ride home?" He looked at me while pointing at his carriage.

"No thank you, I'll stay here for a bit and plan the coronation." I smiled at him

"All right, then I must go, take care your majesty" He took my hand and kissed it.

"Take care, Tom." He nodded and left.

I turned around and saw Alex's sister was struggling to carry Alexandra. I walked to them and grabbed Alexandra from her arms, and carried her in bridal style.

"Would you show me to her room, please?" I looked at the girl that had glasses.

"U-Uhm sure, just follow me," She said, as she lowered her gaze in fear.

I just smiled

"You know, I won't hurt you, right?" I told her making her look at me with confusion.

"But my father and brother told me the cruel stories about you. How you eat kids and burn people alive for fun." She said in terror.

I laughed at her response.

"Really?"

The girl didn't say anything and just kept walking.

"Is that what they say about me?" She just nodded

"First, I don't eat kids; Second, I don't burn people for fun, nor do I do that to my people, and Third; Your Father and brother are idiots that want everything their way." She tilted her head.

"Kid, if there is something that I learned from my mother is that you can't listen to what everyone says. People will come to you and fuck with your mind. They will try to turn your weakness into your worst nightmare. To prevent that, you need to be confident and never show your weakness to anyone." I said

"But how? I'm not even confident" She frowned

"I can teach you. I know how your feeling, I was just like you." I said, and with my free hand, I patted her head softly making her smile.

"This is her room." She said and left to help the maid from another room.

I entered the room and walked to her be. I laid the girl on her bed and took off her heels, her little crown, her jewelry, and her dress. I quickly got her nightgown and put it on her, then laid her on the bed and covered her.

I sighed from exhaustion and sat on the chair next to her bed and decided to take a nap.

Maybe I should stay here for today and tomorrow, I can trust my sisters taking care of the kingdom while I'm gone.