Chapter 6

-~ Meeting Queen Y/n in person  ~-

Alexandra's POV

I thought I was knocked out, I could hear what happened when they chose the new ruler. I was excited when Queen Y/n sided with me and picked me as the new ruler.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see I was in my room. I stood up but was taken by surprise when I saw Queen Y/n sleeping in the chair. She rested her head on her arm and had her legs spread wide open. She looked relaxed and vulnerable.

"You know I can kill you for staring at me?" She said in a lowered voice.

I jumped back and started to apologize, but that only made her laugh.

"It's all right, I was just joking," She said while opening her eyes.

I stood up and tried to act normal, but that only made it worse as I tripped on my clothes, which made her laugh even more.

She stood up and extended her hand towards me. I took her hand and she lifted me.

I quickly hugged her, which caught her off guard.

"Thank you, for making me the new ruler, Queen Y/n," I said, as tears fell to my chin.

Queen Y/n had her hands in the air, but soon gave me an uncomfortable hug and patted my head.

"Your welcome and please call Me, Y/n" I quickly detached myself from her.

"And I apologize for the awkward hug, I'm just not used to hugs" She scratched her neck awkwardly.

I just nodded

"So why did you stay here?" I asked her

"I'm gonna stay here to plan your coronation." She smiled

"But aren't you worried that the other rulers would try to conquer your empire?"

She just laughed

"I got that covered."

~ Meanwhile at the Targaryen Empire ~

3rd POV

Mary's room was on fire because she was playing with her baby dragon, Drago.

Itzel came to her room and found Mary on the ground, laying face down with Drago on top of her head. Instead of helping her, she was laughing at her to the point that she fell to her knees.

The maid came and tried to help Mary, but she was already knocked out. She came to help Itzel, but she was too busy laughing at her sister.

The maid called the other servants to help her with the chaotic sisters.

They carried Mary to the infirmary and put the fire down. Then they helped Itzel who was now turning red and coughing like a maniac.

Back to Y/N

"I think," Y/n said nervously

"Anyway, we need to plan your coronation that will be in three days." She walked outside my room.

"And get dressed, we have a busy day, darling" She yelled outside of my room

Sometimes I was confused by her actions. People from my kingdom always told stories about her being heartless and cruel, but here she was being awkward and childish.