𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

~• Long live the rising queen •~

Y/N's POV
It took a while to convince my sister that I was never planning to give up my crown, luckily she trusted me and gave me a hug.

"So what now?" Mary asked

I sighed

"I'll order the Gryffindor knight to return all the corpses to their families, and a gift to Princess Alexandra." I got up ready to walk away from my sisters, but I stopped walking. I turned my head at the direction of Itzel.

"I'll tell the caretaker to feed your dragon's, Itzel" and with that I left the room.

Alexandra's POV
~2 Weeks later~

I was roaming around the streets of the town, trying to distract my mind from political issues when suddenly I heard cries coming from the front gates.

I wanted to run back to the castle, but my curiosity wanted to see the problem. I frowned, took a deep breath and started running.

The closer I got the more I heard screams of agony and sorrow. Once I was their I saw the villagers circling something.

I started walking towards the center, but someone gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry for your loss" then they let me go

At first I was confused, but when I got to the center I saw my twin brother laying dead in a box surrounded by his soldiers.

"Long Live the Fallen King"
I mumbled softly.

"

Princess Alexandra, Soneone has sent you this letter" The knight gave me a white envelope sealed in red wax while having the form of three dragon heads.

I looked back at Alexander then at the note. I grinned then, I turned around and started running towards the castle. My goal was to go to my room and read the letter alone.

~Time Passes~

I closed the door inside of my bed.

I ripped the envelopment making the note fall on my lap, I grab the note and started reading it.

Dear Alexandra Antoinette Gryffindor
I hope you have a lovely day. I hope this letter was sent to you successfully.

I heard a lot of magnificent things from the knight. I recalled that you were the rightful heir to the throne, but your father and brother believed that women couldn't rule, so he crowned Alexander as the new king.

Honestly, If someone gave me a choice on who should be crowned, I would picked you.

And since it's your birthday I gave you a gift, a "corpse of your brother". He really isn't dead just paralyzed forever, meaning you could torture him whenever you want.

Knock Knock Knock

I hid the note under my pillow and sat up straight.

"Come in"

A girl with medium dark brown hair and tan skin came with a red box decorated with a black bow. She put the box on my lap, then looked at me with an excited smile.

"Read the note first it will give you the instructions, Your Majesty" She giggled softly, then she left.

I stared at the box with confusion.

I grabbed the note from my pillow and proceeded to read again.

At this time, One of my sisters gave you a box, please open it and when you see it, and read the note again.

Grabbing the box, I gently opened it, carefully looking for something suspicious. When I opened it entirely I saw a gold crown decorated with Red diamonds that were shaped like tears.

I grabbed the note and read it... Again.

And to be honest, I already did pick you as the new Queen.

Long Live The Queen

         Love Y/N M/N Targaryen Queen of The Targaryen Empire.

Tears were forming in my eyes I put on the crown and laughed happily.

" I'm  Now The Queen ~"

A/N
Were sorry we couldn't upload that much, we have a lot of assignments, but we will be uploading one chapter at a time or maybe two, if we have free time.

I hope you all have a great day/Night!!!❤🥰