Chapter 7

-~ Coronation-~

Alexandra's POV

I was nervous as I sat on the carriage.

Many people were happy to see me as their new ruler and some were wanting to see George as the new king.

Y/n couldn't walk me down in the front doors, but Luckily, she sent one of her sisters, Itzel, to be with me.

I picked my skin from my fingers, but Itzel grabbed my hand and placed it on her lap.

"Don't worry so much, everything will be okay. And if you are nervous, you can squeeze my arm." She smiled

I took a deep breath and hugged her.

"Thank you for helping me," I said, she returned the hug and stroke my hair.

"No problem"

The carriage stopped and Itzel opened the door.

She got out of the carriage then helped me.

I and Itzel locked our arms together and walked up the steps.

As each step we took, I felt light-headed, but Itzel squeezed my arm a little to make me feel better. As we got close to the castle, as the doors opened, Itzel smiled at me and bowed down then left.

I was left by myself. I looked straight forwards and saw Y/n sitting in the middle of the room, with the rulers sitting by her sides. Slytherin and Hufflepuff rulers were on her right while Ravenclaw's ruler was on her left side.

I relaxed and walked towards her.

The trumpets announced my appearance making everyone stand up except for Y/n.

As I was standing in front of her, she stood up and smiled at me.

"You may sit down" Y/n announced

"As we all know, The Gryffindor empire requires a new ruler."

"So I hereby present to you all, Princess Alexandra Antoniette Gryffindor " Y/n opened her arms to present me.

"Now are you, My lady, ready for any upcoming challenges?"

"I am"

"Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for the safety of your people?"

"I am willing to do so"

"And will you be willing to bring justice and prosperity to your empire, and to be true to your word?"

"I'm willing"

"Then with this crown, you shall no longer be titled as a princess, for you shall be the Queen to lead this Empire to greatness." I bowed down so that Y/n would put the crown on top of my head.

"Everyone, I present to you, Queen Alexandra of Gryffindor The first Queen to step on this Empire." I turned around to look at my people and saw them cheer for me.

I could feel my tears about to spill from my eyes, but I stopped them quickly. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Y/n with a proud face.

"Now it's your turn to lead them," She said, as she patted my back.

"I solemnly swear I would guide you and bring justice to everyone," I announced making everyone cheer louder. I smiled as I finally accomplished my dreams, thanks to the help of Y/n.

The End of The Coronation Arc