☁️Cat Ears!!☁️

Not requested. Just thought of it on my own so enjoy!

Skeppy Pov

Even thought Halloween was still 2 weeks away, Bad and me decied to get costumes. We walked around walmart to see all the cool halloween decoractions everywhere.

We were invited to a Halloween party by Dream at his house. He told us we should dress up since it's, ya'know, Halloween?

We walked around for awhile, getting a few things we need before heading to where they had all the cosumes and make-up. Bad pointed out at a few things I should wear to the party..

There is nonway I'm gonna dress as a "smexy" nurse...

After looking around for awhile, something had caught my eye...

It was these cute cat ear headband that came with a very fuzzy tail. The ears were black with bells that were attached to light blue ribbons. The tail had the same bell and ribbon.

While Bad wasn't looking, I quickly look at the cat ears. Examining each part of them before looking back to see if Bad had caught me looking at them.

Bad news. He caught me.

Bad looked at me with a huge smile on his face before running up to me and looking at the same ears I was looking at.

"You wanna dress as a cat for Halloween Skeppy??" You could see the light in his eyes as he said that.

"I-I mean-" Skeppy seemed to embarressed to repond. He let out a sigh before he continued. "I don't know.. I just really like how the ears and tail look.."

"Yes!! Then you should dress like a cat for Halloween Skeppy! You'd be so cute as one!" Skeppy blushed bright red from the compliment.

"Y-You think?" Bad nods his head excitedly.

"A-Alright. But if I don't look good in them I'm just gonna go to the party without a costume.." Bad shakes his head.

"Oh, I KNOW you will look good in them!" Bad winked as he went back to search for a costume for himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov

After heading back home with costumes and a few other things, Skeppy grabed the ears and tail and quickly ran into the bathroom.

He was a bit hesitant to put them on at first. But he got over his fear before putting on the tail, followed by the ears.

He took a hard look at himself in the mirror. He shook his tail a bit and shook his head a bit to hear the bells jingle from the movments.

He loved it.

He didn't think he would love something like this. But seeing himself in the mirror with them on made him really happy to see that they looked really good on him. He felt very confident in them.

The way he shaked his tail from the slightest movement and the jingle the tail made was pretty cool. But he loved the ear way more.

Maybe a cool choker or something would look good with this..

He was in deep thought as he hadn't heard his boyfriend knock on the door. He shook his tail once more before hearing the door creak open.

Bad with now wide eyes quickly becomes red as Skeppy supposably "twerked" at Bad's drection.

(What is wrong with me-)

Bad put his hamd over his mouth and looked away. Skeppy only heared the door but didn't seem to care as he continued to look at himself. Admiring the tail and ears as they both made noises when he moved them.

"Sk-Skeppy.." Skeppy perked up before noticing Bad behind him. He studdenly felt extreamly embarressed.

"A-Ah- Sorry Bad! I didn't mean to do that.." He laughed a bit in awkwaredness.

"No, Skeppy, it's okay." He smiled. "I liked the view." He winked before looking into the mirror with Skeppy.

You could tell Skeppy we really embarressed by the way he covered his face with his sweater. Skeppy looked away from himself in the mirror before feeling a light kiss on his cheek. He turned to look at Bad to see him give Skeppy a big smile.

"Do you like it?" Bad seemed excited.

"Do I like what.." Skeppy asked hestantily.

"About the ears and tail Skeppy! What else would I be talking about?" Bad wined a bit.

"Uhm, I don't know..." Skeppy looked away.

"... ke them..." Bad only looked at Skeppy confused on what he just said.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Skeppy looked a bit anoyed.

"I really like the ears and tail.." He said quitly. Bad could still hear him thought.

"Aw! Really Skeppy??? I think you look so cute and adorable with them!" Bad cheered.

"...that's gay.." Bad didn't looked amused when he said that.

"So are you Skeppy." Bad rolled his eyes playfully.

"Wh-Whatever."

Bad stood on the step stool and put his head on top of Skeppy's and looked into the mirror. He grab ahold of Skeppy's hands and hold them as they both looked into the mirror. Bad kissed Skeppy's head before he spoke.

"So I was thinking," "Hm?" "You should get a choker or something to match the ears and tail." Skeppy jumped up and faced Bad.

"Exactly what I was thinking!" Skeppy smiled.

This is the end. I'l most likely make a part 2 at some point. But hoped you enjoy!