❤Ugh~ Rail Me Master!❤

Not requested. Just another smut. Skip if you want!

Skeppy's Pov

I was chilling on the couch waiting for Bad to arive home. Latly he's been working later shiffs since a few of the workers decied to quit. I didn't really like this since it would mean less time to hangout and cuddle with him. But he's also the only one with a job right now so I can't really do to much about it.

I normally just stay home. Clean the house a bit and make dinner for when he gets back. But tonight I had other plans. I decied to give Bad a night that he could really need. Aaaaaand.. because I am needy for his attention.

So I decied to put on a maid dress and try work for him just like a maid would.

I take the maid dress out from under the bed and put it on the bed. I take off my hoodie, shirt, and pants. Then sliped on the dress. I then look around for some white socks and put them on as well.

After I left the bedroom, I look around to see if we had a duster like all those maids would have to clean off any dust on things. Luckly we did have one. It hasn't been used so it was still brand new.

I take it out of the packaging and made sure it wasn't broke or anything. Then soon checked the clock.

6:54.

He normally comes home around 7:30 so I decied to get to cooking dinner.

Since I wanted it to be a special night, I made his favorite. Some good old pasta with cheese and meatballs. Kinda basic but I didn't really care.

7:27.

Okay.. I think I have everything ready. I made the pasta. I set the table. Alright.. I'll go wait at the door.

7:31.

"Skeppy I'm ho- Huh?! S-Skeppy?! What are you wearing?!" I give him a greeting.

"Hello master Bad! I prepared dinner for us! Oh! I'll take your coat." I help him take off his coat before leading him to the kitchen.

"Alrighty. Hope you like it!" He sat down and nods his head at me.

I sit down at the other side of the table. Then look up to watch him take the first bite. I wait patiently as he started to chew on it.

"So? How is it? I hope I didn't burn it again.." Bad nods his head.

"It tastes really good Skeppy! How did you get so good at cooking?"

"Practice!" I say with a grin on my face. He could tell I felt very proud.

As we ate, we talked about how his day was and how mine was. Just anything that came to our minds. But not long after, we were finished.

Next was the movie I picked out and some cuddling time! Bad and Me never watched the movie but I said it looked pretty cool and decied to watch it.

It was a scary movie. But it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, even thought we just started watching it. I wasn't a big fan of horror movies but I knew Bad loved them so that's why I decied to pick it.

But then soon a 'sexy' sence came on. Now normally things like these don't turn me on but for some reason, this one did. I looked over at Bad to see him still watching the movie. I could tell he felt a bit 'uncomfortable'.

I then lead my hand up his shirt and started to play with his sensitive nipple. He seemed to like it alot so I decied to take it a step more and and started to suck on his neck.

"Ngh~ S-Skeppy~"

I smirk as I kepted going. Making marks all over his neck. Thought, I made sure not to go to hard since I don't want them staying there for to long. As I kiss his neck, I slowly leaded my hand down to his croch. Gently rubbing on his member in his pants.

"Mmmm~" Bad let's out a small moan.

I go up to his ear and bit it. This made him moan a bit louder. I then purposely moan in his ear and wisper something to him.

"Aahhh~ Master~ Please!~ Rail me! I want you to rail me till I can no longer walk~" Me saying this got him very excited as his member got even harder.

He then picked me up, taking us to the bedroom. He sets me down and pushed me down on to the bed. I purposely moan again as he held me down onto the bed.

"You're gonna make me go crazy." He said with a lustful tone in his voice.

"That was the plan~." I say to him with a smirk.

He pulls down his pants, reavaling his black boxers underneath. I lift up my dress and took it off. Leaving me nothing but my boxer as well. He got on top of me and started to kiss me all over my neck. Lighty sucking on it till I moaned out when he found my sensitive spot. He started to suck down on it hard.

"B-Ba- Ah~ Master!"

He chuckles a bit to himself before he takes off my boxers to reveal my hard member.

"Hands and knees please." I nod my head and turned over to have my ass out in the opened.

He brings his fingers to my lips, telling me to suck on them. I did as he told and started to suck on them. Taking them deeply into my mouth and making a few small moans before he took them out.

He slowly inserts one finger, going thusting it in and out at a slow rate. After about a minute, he puts in the second one. Making a sicssor motion.

"Nghh~ H-Hurry u-up!" He didn't say anything since he also was getting very impatient.

He enters the third finger and starts to thust them more faster. He did this for about another minute before taking them out. I whine from the loss of pleasure.

Bad then spits onto his hand and lubs up his member since they didn't have any on them.

"Alright. You ready?" I nod my head.

He slowly enters his member. When he enters half of it in I start to groan in pain.

"You're doing good! Just tell me when to keep going." I nod my head.

He kissed all over my neck as we stayed there for a few moments before I nod my head for him to continute. Not long after his whole member was inside my ass.

We stayed like this again till I gave him another nod. He gives me a smile and starts thrusting in and out.

"Haaaa~ Master is, nghh~, so big~" I manage to say.

He started to thrust faster. I could feel my member get even harder and started to stoke it. Making me moan really loud with pleasure.

He bends down and starts to nibble at my ears.

"Mmmm~"

All you could hear was moaning and clapping filling the room.

"F-Faster, haa~, master!~" He did what I told him and started to move faster.

"S-Skeppy~ I-I can't, aahh~, go much longer!~"

"M-Master!~ jUST a little longer!~ It feels to gooood~"

He did a few more thust before I felt hot liquid fill in my ass. Not long after I came into my hand and on the bedsheets.

He then slowly pulled out before taking of tissues and cleaning our mess. We then both put our Pj's on before laying on the bed, cuddling eachother till we fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed!