❤You Masochist~❤

BottomBoyHalo 👀
(Pain Kink- I mean, the title has Masochist so-)
Anyway, enjoy!

3rd pov.

It was around 11pm. Bad had already fell asleep in his room. While Skeppy stayed up and watched some youtube.

They had been dating for about 9 months now. You would think they would have been sharing a bed right by now right? Wrong. Bad was always to embarressed since he would always say how he snores alot and would move around. He insisted that they would sleep in different beds since he didn't want to keep Skeppy up all night.

Skeppy's Pov

Ugh. I can't sleep...

Maybe I could sneek into Bad's bed without him noticing? I mean, he must be asleep now right?

I slowly get up from my bed, making sure it didn't make a creak as I got up. I sigh from relief before quitly making my way to his bedroom. I slowly open the door to hear Bad fast asleep.

He's right. He dose seem to snore but, why do they sound so cute?!

I shake my head before entering his room. I slowly pull the blanket, layed down, and put them over me. Bad moved around from the sudden movment on the bed before he started to lighly snore again. I smile before giving him a kiss on the head. I then turn around and tried to get some sleep.

1:58Am

I slowly open my eyes due to the feeling of something rubbing my leg. I rub my eyes and look over to see what was happening. It was Bad. Having a.. wet dream?!

My face grew a very bright red as I stared at him. I could tell from all the moaning he seemed to enjoy it.

I wonder..

Without thinking, I turn over and bit his arm. I wasn't to sure why I did it but you could never know, right?

"AAAHhh~ S-Skeppy~" My eyes widened.

Is he like some sort of masochist?!

Curiosity filled my mind and I bit him again, but this time just a bit more harder.

"NNNGGHhh~"

I chuckle to myself. I then decied to wake Bad up. I shake him, causing hin to wake up.

"H-Huh? S-Skeppy?!" He face grew a deep red.

"Baaaad~ I didn't know you were a masochist~" His eyes widen.

"H-How do you know?"

"Well, you seemed to have a 'wet dream' when all I could hear was you moaning in your sleep. So I was kinda curisous and kinda, bit your arm?" I shrug my sholder.

Bad covered his face from embarressment.

"I-I'm sorry!" I shake my head.

"There's no need to be ashamed for things you can't help. You're a masochist. So what? I still love you no matter what!"

And it also mean I just get to enjoy teasing you even more..

"I-I'm sorry for asking but could we.." I nod my head.

"Yeah, if you wanna make sure. We could. Don't expect me to go so lighty thought." I gave him a smirk.

"A-Alright.."

We then started to strip of eachothers clothes till there was nothing left but our naked bodys.

"Prep?" Bad thought about it for a moment.

"N-No.." I nod my head.

"Have any lube?" Bad points to the dresser. I open the top one and took it out.

I sat back down on the bed and put some on my hands.

"W-Wait." I look up at him.

He put some on his hands and put it on my member.

"Wh-Wha- B-Bad~"

He moved his hand up and down, covering it all with lube till he thought it was good enough.

"A-Alright. Turn around." Bad did as I asked and went on his hands and knees.

Without warning, I slowly put my member in. It went in about 1/3 of the way in before I hear Bad groan with pain. I kiss all over his neck and asked him when I should continue. He waits a few moments before noding his head for me to continue.

I give him another kiss on the neck before going more deeper into him. Instead of moan in pain, they started to sound in moans of pleasure.

"Nghhh~ D-Don't move!" He moves a bit before he moans an 'okay' to continue.

I start to slowly thrust in and out of him. Moving at a somewhat slow rate, I lean in to bite on his sholder, close to his neck.

"AAAHhhh~ S-Skeppy~ Feels, ngh~ so good~" I give a smirk.

Then I started moving at a faster pace.

"Haaa~ S-See? I-I told y-youuuu, ahhh~"

"Mwwwaaa~ D-Do it agAIN~" I lean down and bit the other side of his sholder but this time more harder.

"GAAAHHhhhh~ Skeppy~" He then grabed onto his member and started to storke himself.

"Nghhhh~ F-Faster Skeppy! H-Harder!"

I began to thrust faster, moving around at the same time.

"AHHHH~ R-RIGHT, NGHH~ THERE SKEPPY! K-KEEP HITTING THAT S-SPOT~"

I thrusted even harder in the same spot.

"Haaa~ B-Bad!~ I can't go much longer!~" I hear Bad whine a bit.

"J-Just a bit lONGER~ F-Feels toooo good!~"

I thust as much as I could before hearing Bad moan really loud. He had came all over himself. Not long after, I did the same. I could hear me and Bad panting very loudly, trying to catch our breaths.

I then pull out of Bad and started to clean us up.

"Love you Skeppy!"

"Love you to Bad."

Alright. The end. I feel like this is very lazy. This is so bad- but since I didn't finish any others this is what ya horny people get- anyway hope you enjoyed!