❤New Cat Lucy❤ Part 2! Finle!

Smut warning! Skip if you want! This is part 2 and most lilkly final part!

3rd Pov

Skeppy was watching the cat play with her tail. He was trying to distract himself from the tent in his pants but it was a bit dificult. He was getting very impatient for Bad to be out of the shower.

"Ahh~ Bad~"

"Mmmmm~ Skeppy~"

"Haaaa~ Bad~ rIGHT THere~"

Skeppy snapped out of his thoughts to see his cat now laying down on the couch fast asleep.

"Ughhh~"

Skeppy couldn't take it anymore. He got up and went into the bedroom. He layed down in the bed and started taking off his pants. Then soon pulled down his boxer to reveal his hard member. He took his hand and started to touch the tip, teasing himself like Bad did all the time.

"HaaaAAAaa~ B-Bad~"

He started stoking himself slowly. He lifts up his shirt and started to play with his sensitive nipples. Little did he know, a certain someone seen all of this happen and slowly opened the door.

"Oh~?" Bad hummed as he took off the towel that he dried his hair with.

"Aw, someone was impatient for me~?" Skeppy only moaned as he felt embarressed that he was touching himself right infront of Bad. He let go of his member before hearing a whine from Bad.

"No~ Keep going~ I wanna see you come for me~ Touch yourself knowing that could be my mouth all over that member of yours~"

Skeppy didn't hesitate and started to stoke himself again. Letting out a few loud groans and moans here and there. Bad sat down at the bed for the best view. Up close.

"Mwaaa~ B-Baaaaad~" He dragged his name as he came onto his hand. Bad grabed his hand and licked it off the hot liquid from his hand till his hand was nothing more then bad's spit all over.

"Baaad~"

"Yes my baby?"

"I-I need you~"

"Hmm~? For what~?"

"For you to be inside meeee~" He moaned while touching his sensitive nipple.

"Alright baby~ I wont go to rough this time~"

Bad stood up and took off the towel around his waist to leave him fully naked. He stood with his knees on the bed.

"Hands. Knees. Now." Skeppy didn't hesitate and got on both his hands and knees. Leaving his butt up in the air for Bad to do whatever he wanted.

"Now, I want to see you strech yourself. Pleasure yourself as if it was my big fat member all the way inside your ass~"

(Wtf is wrong with me?- Like this is so cringe- Why ya'll reading this anyway? Go do your homework or something-)

Skeppy started to suck on his three fingers untill he knew they were ready and slowly put one inside himself.

"HAAAaaa~" Skeppy moaned in both pain and pleasure as he started trusting his finger in and out.

Not long after he put in the second one. Then the last one, and soon nothing but a moaning mess.

Watching all of this Bad got extreamly hard. Hearing every single moan coming from his mouth made Bad go crazy. He took Skeppy's fingers out. Skeppy whined from the loss of pleasure before feeling something even bigger enter him.

"Gahhh~" He moaned in a high piched voice.

Bad was careful not to hurt skeppy to bad and only put himself in half way till Skeppy said it was okay to continute.

"O-Okay.."

Bad nods before insering himself all the way in. Feeling his tight walls close in around his member.

"You're doing great~ Just tell me when to move baby~" Skeppy didn't say a word for a few moments before giving Bad a nod to move.

Bad began to thrust at a slow rate. The sounds of clapping filled the room. Skeppy was getting impatient.

"Ahhhh~ F-Faster B-Bad~"

Right after Skeppy said that, Bad slamed into Skeppy, making Skeppy moan really loud.

(Idk- I'm like the worst at making smut so please don't judge me ;- ;)

Skeppy grabed onto his own member and started to stroke it. Bad smirked and went down to Skeppy's sensitive ears.

"That's super hot baby~" Bad nibbled on Skeppy's ear a bit as he gave a moan at the end.

"Gaahh~ B-Bad~ I'm close~"

"Mmmm~ So am I baby~ Let come together~"

And as if on cue, Skeppy came all over his hand and onto the bedsheets and Bad came right into Skeppy.

He pulled out of Skeppy and left to the bathroom. A few moments later his came back with some toilet paper and cleaned him and Skeppy right up.

Skeppy walked up to there closet and took out one of Bad's hoodies and put it on and Bad did the same. They both sat on the bed and cuddled for the rest of the night.

"I love you Bad!"

"I love you the most Skeppy."

This is the final. Sorry it's probably really, like the worst you have ever read for smut since this is my second time making a smut oneshot. I've been trying to get better by reading others and get some ideas of my own. But if you have any idea's I would love to see them and I'll do my best to give it to you! (Don't worry. I'm not trying to steal any ideas from others. I'm only trying to get inspiration and make my smut writing better!)