☁️Ow! Frick Me!❤

Bottomboyhalo!
Also Daddy kink!
Uh, enjoy?
This was kinda rushed so it's probably really bad. Not that the other one shots are good either but, I just think this could have been givin more time but lets just say I got really busy and kinda rushed to make it so yeah..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad's Pov

It was around 7pm. Skeppy and me were watching a movie while cuddling on the couch.

"Skeppy?"

"Yeah Bad?"

"I love you." I give him a kiss on the cheek. He gives me a smile.

"I love you more." He gives me a kiss on the lips.

"No way, I love you the most!"

"No! I love you more then all of the stars in the universe!"

I giggle at his comment. I strech my back before looking down at the coffee table to see we had eatten all the popcorn.

"Nooooo! The popcorn!"

Skeppy gave a small laugh.

"No more popcorn is no laughing matter." I tell him.

"I-I know. It's just the voice you made when you said that was really cute." My eyes widen a bit and I grew a bit red.

"W-Well I'm gonna go get more popcorn.."

"Alright."

I get up from the couch and take the bowl to the kitchen. I grab another package of popcorn seeds and put them in the microwave.

"Alright..." I wisper to myself.

I start the microwave and lean on the counter next to it. Waiting for it to be done. All I could hear were the sounds ot poping.

After a few minutes have gone by I hear a few beeps come from the microwave.

Okay! It's done!

I open it and took the package with the popcorn inside. I open it and poured the popcorn into the bowl. Now satisfied, I take it back to the living room.

As I was about to sit down I suddenly hit my little toe on one of the leg of the table.

"UGH! FRICK ME!" I drop the popcorn and fall back on my butt.

"Bad are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah.. I just stubed my toe.."

I look up at him and seen him blushing like crazy.

"Are you alrighy Skeppy?"

"I mean.. if you really want me to..."

"Wait what do yo- oh-"

I could feel my face began to deepen in red.

"S-Sorry that sliped out I didn't mean-"

"I-It's okay.. I don't mind."

"Wait, what?"

-----

Laying down on the bed while Skeppy on top of me, he looks at me stright in the eyes.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? We've only done it once before.."

"I don't mind. Really."

Skeppy gives me a nod as he starts to strip off his clothes. Following his action, I do that same. Soon, we were fulling naked.

"S-So who's gonna be top and bottom?" I give a small shrug.

"I-I don't mind being bottom this time.."

"S-Sure."

I turn around so that I stand on my knees and hands as my butt faced towards Skeppy.

"Prep?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"Got it."

He takes his three fingers and moves them towards my mouth. I take them in my mouth as I start to lick snd suck on them. I give a few small moans before Skeppy pulled them out of my mouth.

He circles one of his fingers around my hole making me groan with neediness. He then puts one in and starts moving to in and out at a slow pace.

"N-Nghh~" I give a small moan.

He then puts the second one in, making a sscissoring motion with his two fingers. Soon he puts in the last one as he moved at a faster pace.

"A-AHHH~ S-Skeppy-"

He then pulls out his fingers. I whine from the loss of pleasure. He then spits on his member and lubs it up before positioning it.

"You ready?" I take a small gulp.

"Y-Yeah." He nods his head.

He slowly inserts his member into my hole. About half way in, I start to groan in pain.

"I-It's okay Bad. Just.. tell me when I should keep moving." He gives me a kiss on my neck.

We sit like this for about two minutes.

"O-Okay.. you can move now."

"Alright."

He moved it more in at a slow pace till he suddenly hits my prostate.

"MMMWAA~ D-DADDY~"

"D-Daddy?" I blush a bright pink when I relised what I just said.

"K-Kinda slipped out. Sorry-"

"Don't be. I like it~"

He then moves in and out at a slow pace.

"Nghhhh~" I moaned out a bit. "F-Faster.."

"What was that?"

"I said f-fas-"

Without warning, he slams right into me, hitting my prostate again.

"AAAAAHHH~ NGH~ S-SKEPPY!" I gasp as I moaned his name.

"S-Sorry. I could help myself~ You're just so cute~"

"J-Just.. warn me next time okay?" I look back at him and he gives me a nod.

He starts moving again but still at the same pace as before.

"Mmmm~ Skep-.. D-Daddy! P-Please! F-Fasterrrrr~"

Skeppy then starts going at an even faster pace, hitting my prostate dead on each time.

"AAAAAH~ Y-YES~ NGHHH! F-FASTER! HARDER!"

"Nghhh! B-But I can't go much l-longer B-Bad~"

"J-Just a b-bit longer!"

A few more thusts in before I came all over my stomach and bed sheets. I gasp and pant as Skeppy kept going.

"C-Come inside m-meeee~"

Just a few more thusts before I felt hot liquid fill my hole and both Skeppy and me moaned out with pleasure. He pulled out of me and walked over to the bathroom. He grabed some toilet paper and handed some to me. We both clean ourselfs off before putting on some nice comfy pj's as we fell right fast asleep in eachother's arms.

*Hits head aggressively on my desk over and over again*