❤Live Stream "Challange"?❤

Bad's Pov

I was setting thìngs up for another live stream that starts in 10 minutes when I hear Skeppy enter the room. He seemed to look tired. Probably from walking Rat not to long ago. Rat then ran up to me and started to wimper a bit.

"What is it Rat? Are you hungry?"

Rat jumped a bit as if saying "Yes" before sitting back down.

"Alright. Come on, let's go to the kitchen."

I stand back up before heading to the kitchen with Rat by my side. I walk over to the counter and grabed the dog food.

Skeppy's Pov

I was lying down on our bed as I hear Bad walk to the kitchen with Rat. I roll over and lay on my side.

Rat really likes to run alot.. huh.

I then lay on my stomach and turn my head as I close my eyes. I could hear Bad heading back to the room.

It was almost time for Bad to go live. So I decied to stay in the room and watch him as he goes live. I wasn't planing on going live on the smp today but Bad told me he had a few thing he wanted to work on so he's doing a surprise stream for some reason.

Bad's Pov

I sat down at my desk and click the "Go Live" button. In a matter of seconds, I'm greeted with 10k viewers already.

"That was fast. Anyway, welcome to the stream everyone! We'll just wait a few more minutes for the notification to go out then we'll start talking about what we're gonna do today!"

Today was a camera live stream since we hit our sub goal last stream. I was pretty excited. I talk with the chat a bit before more people started to flood in.

"Welcome welcome! If you couldn't tell, today is a smp stream! Sorry if this was studden but I decied to surprise you guys with a stream!"

Most people were saying it was to early or to late to be streaming. But I did see a few ask if Skeppy was here. So I decied to anwser.

"Yep. Skeppy is right here with me! Say hi Skeppy!"

"HIIIIIII!" He yelled out, draging the word along before going silent.

"Today we're gonna finish a few project's I've haven't finished yet. Hopefully they turn out great!"

I look over at chat and watched as it went by, almost as fast as sonic. I notice a few hate chat's here and there as they were taken down by my mods. I also notice a few chat's that just spam, "skephalo" or what not. I found it kinda funny so I laughed a bit.

"Alright guys, let's join the Dream Smp!"

I get on and start looking around.

Skeppy's Pov

It's been about an hour now as he was still live streaming, talking with some people. I hear a few "language!" here and there before having one of the most funniest idea's ever.

I stand up from our bed and walk over to Bad who was walking around the smp. I give him a tap on the sholder.

"What is it Skeppy?"

I give a small laugh in respons before I go up to his ear and wisper something.

Bad nods before doing as I said. Mutting his mic, stream, snd then turning off his camera.

"If you can get not a single person or anyone in chat to become suspicious, I'll give you a reward."

Bad seemed confused but then nods his head.

"Now when I tell you to I want you to unmute your mic , stream and when to turn on the face cam."

Bad nod's his head again as I get down on my knees, and move near his croch area. I could see Bad blush a bit in embarressment. I only give him a smirk.

"Wh-What are you gonna do..?"

"What does it look like?"

I only give another smirk and I moved closer.

"Now."

He nod's his head before unmuting his stream and turning of face cam back on.

"Sorry about thay guys, something happend but everything has been resolved."

He then unmutes in discord as I hear a few faint voices from his headset.

I then grabed onto both sides of Bad's pants before pulling on them, telling him to lift himself up a bit. He did as I wanted and I slowly pulled down his pants. I didn't really do anything yet and I could already see he was already a bit hard.

I give a small chuckle, just quite enough for only him to hear before I start to rub my hand down on his croch. I hear a very faint wimper come from his mouth as he tried to keep his mouth closed.

I rubed my hand on his crotch a bit longer before grabing onto the sides of his boxers, I tug a bit to let him know to get up a bit. As he did, I took off his boxers.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit more. It doesn't really matter to me if he wins or not. If he manages to do it then I still get a win on the "reward" I'll give him later. But if he loses atleast then people would send funny clips of it. A bit harsh, but I've seen worse.

I move closer and put my lips right on the tip of his member. He gasped a bit as his member twitched.

"You good Bad?" I could hear someone ask.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry about that-"

Without warning I take it in all at once.

"Ah-"

"Are you sure you're alright Bad?"

"Mm- Yeah! Better then e-ever!"

"Uh, if you say so."

I then start to slowly moved my head up and down on his member. I could feel his member twiching in my mouth as he trys not to make a single sound. He was doing at pretty good job at it to. I might even say a bit impressed. I was expecting him to have already lost by now as he gets pretty loud when I do things like this. Not that it's a bad thing but I got some complants from our neighbors alot because of it.

As I moved faster, I could tell I was making it more dificult for him not to make a single sound. His legs were shaking as he tried to talk normally to chat.

"I-I'm alright g-guys really! I just ngh- need to walk around the smp a bit."

...

"I guess I do feel a b-bit.. ugh~.. U-Uneasy.."

I could tell he was close to climaxing. All he's really been doing was either pinching or biting his lip to stop from any sort of moan or groan from coming out from his mouth.

Bad's Pov

I need to keep this up fot just a bit longer.. I'm very curious for what "reward" Skeppy is gonna give me if I win...

I think to myself a bit while spacing out. I could feel a heat pool just a little below my stomach. I wimper a bit to myself before climaxing in Skeppy's mouth. Only, one problem.

I moaned a bit to loud in the mic as I did and then everyone in chat started to freak out.

Shit..

I then quickly click end stream.

Part 2??
(If there is any typos then I'll probably fix them later. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this lazy and rushed one shot 😅)