The meeting

Ashnoor went and tapped Jannat's shoulder. Jannat was utterly surprised.

Jannat : Noor tum yahaan??

Ashnoor : I can ask you the same question Jannat

Jannat : Arre main toh aise hi Ayaan ke saath.....

Ashnoor : You don't have to lie to me Jannat. Chal ab hamare saath baith. Ayaan bhi chal lrga hanare saath.

With that Jannat joined Ashnoor, Mr. Faisu and Ashi.

Jannat : Arre Ashi aur Mr. Faisu tum dono bhi yahaan. Kya baat hai mere bina party kar rhe ho haan??

Ashi : Nahi vo tum Siddharth ke saath thi na..... I mean I saw your live.

Jannat : Ohh tum log bhi dekh rhe the. Haan vo Bawla mera pizza kha rha tha.

Ashnoor : Hmm..... Tu use yahaan kyun layi Jannat

Jannat : Main.... Kya bol rhi hai Noor Main toh bas aise hi.....

Mr. Faisu held Jannat's hand and squeezed it with assurance.

Mr. Faisu : It's okay Jannat. I'm sure you thought and vo tumhe sahi laga tumne vohi kiya hoga.

He smiled and Jannat smiled back gratefully

All of them started talking and soon Ayaan joined them.

On the other hand Siddharth and Avneet were talking.

Avneet : I just..... I just don't know what to say Siddharth. Kahaan se shuru karoon main.
I really miss you yaar my Maddo.

Siddharth was at a loss of words. Yes he had missed Avneet a lot. Like he had even cried for her a lot. But it's not as if he was sad the entire year. He had finally got back his childhood friend and he was really happy about that too.

Siddharth : I missed you too Avneet. Par gayi bhi toh tum hi thi na mujhe chordh kar. I know health reasons the and all but.... phir bhi

Avneet : I know Siddharth. I'm sorry. I know sorry ek bahut chota word hai par..... I really love you Sidddharth. Can we...... Can we not give this, give us another chance?? Please??

Siddharth was silent. He did not know what to say. His mind said no and his heart. His heart was confused. He started seeing Flashes of his past with Avneet. But just as he was about to say yes, his mind went back to flashback of all the moments that he had spent with Jannat in the past year. And there he was...... stuck...... unsure of what he wanted. Of course these were different cases altogether. With Avneet it was love and with Jannat it was just friendship..... Wasn't it??

Siddharth didn't have an answer to all these things.

Siddharth : Avneet..... Avneet I..... U don't know what to say. I mean yes I do want to maybe give it a try. But also I don't want to suffer again.....the way I did when you left. I mean last year I lost you someway but.....

Avneet smiled sadly.

Avneet : But you gained Jannat back.

Siddharth : Yes I did. And I'm very happy about that. Kehte hai na jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai. I mean I do want you to be happy and maybe be in my life too..... but sach boloon toh mujhe filhaal kuch samajh mein nahi aa rha hai. Aur Haan ek aur baat. I want to confess something.

Avneet : Kya??

Siddharth : Main yahaan khud nahi aaya Avneet. Mujhe Jannat yahaan bina bataye layi hai.

Avneet : Matlab??

Siddharth : After I said I'll come Jannat overheard me and was going to tell Ayaan to cancel his plans as I had to go somewhere. But in that moment I just..... I just knew that I couldn't break another promise that I made to Bawli..... I couldn't afford to lose her again...... So I told her that I wasn't going and will fulfill my promise. Then we went live and after that she suddenly said she wanted to go to a long drive and she parked the car here. And them she told me that she and Ayaan had to use the washroom and till then I should look for a table and she pushed me towards your table..... And so I got here.

Avneet was silent. She did not know whether to cry or laugh. So Siddharth didn't want to come here did he? Or maybe he did but was scared to lose his friendship with Jannat. She was at a loss of words and her mind was filled with utter confusion. But she understood one thing very clearly.

Avneet smiled.

Siddharth : Arre isse yaad aaya..... Ye Janant aur Ayaan gaye kahaan?? Itni der kaun lagata hai restroom mein.

Just then Avneet spotted Jannat and others on the other table.

Avneet : Vahaan hai.

Avneet pointed towards the table where  the others were seated.

Siddharth was shocked to see everyone else.

Avneet : Do you want to join them??

Siddharth : Haan what??

Avneet : I said do you want to join them??

Siddharth : You won't have any problem??

Avneet : No I won't. Come let's go.
They moved towards the other table.

Avneet : Hello everyone  can we both join you all??

Everyone was shocked to hear Avneet say this. They first looked at Avneet then at Siddharth and then at Jannat. Everyone was awaiting Jannat's answer.